Let me lead you to the dark side ...

Punishment

Resident Freddy
To all would be Pirates , an invitation :D

Lights out is recruiting , pm agrigo//known commander//captain weiss//destructionmeister ingame and tell them Roleplay sent you , we are a prate corp currently dominating tama which is a lowsec near jita .

After farming the alb frontier dragon for the 50th time and still not getting transfer ive decided to go back playing with this solid bunch of guys who are some of the nicest irish//british and american scoundrels to have on your side and some of the dealiest backstabbers to have against you , if anyone is very new and needs help ill get you started ,

What exactly are you waiting for ???

Or do you enjoy that annoying yank FC with no clue leading you to loss after loss ?:p

YouTube- EVE Hell

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Sweet vid say hello to captain weiss from Zorena. :D

Marc

FH is my second home
I might take you up on this once ive finished the war im in

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
How long would I need to play (from a complete noob char) before I could start being useful in PvP?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
How long would I need to play (from a complete noob char) before I could start being useful in PvP?

In a couple of weeks you can be a useful tackler :D

The way to go in eve is from a pvp perspective aim 1st of either interceptor or assault frigate and pve perspective aim for a good pve battlecruiser , but most people get sucked into wanting a battleship asap which fucks them over :p

Btw to anyone considering joining we will train you and i personally will supply you with as many t1 frigates as you can lose until you are no longer a gimp , i will even shout encouragement on vent via the ancient art of cursing in irish :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom