Let me in you bastards!

V

vargen

lol
People with outdated emails who need to contact GOA can't do that either.
You need your game login and password to use RightNow.

and funny thing is: the passwors been changed (doh)..

W

Wonk

grrr, this is driving me crazy :( gimme a password

M

mimi_mimimi

pheew lol, I never read anything about em changing my password. Thought I was gonna shit my pants there, must have typed my password like 20 times :p

M

mimi_mimimi

Hmm and I havent got an outdated email (got the billing uppdate :p) but havent got any new password, but my old one deffinatly does not work.....

D

Driwen

Originally posted by mimi_mimimi
Hmm and I havent got an outdated email (got the billing uppdate :p) but havent got any new password, but my old one deffinatly does not work.....

you can either check on your mail every hour or just wait till tomorrow, goa said that within 24 hours everyone will have his new password.

K

kirennia

Originally posted by vargen
lol
People with outdated emails who need to contact GOA can't do that either.
You need your game login and password to use RightNow.

and funny thing is: the passwors been changed (doh)..

<----outdated e-mail .... :/

Not sure exactly what I'm gonna do. Maybe a while off while they sort out subscription page so I can look for my password there.

Nasty nasty.

C

Coim-

Originally posted by mimi_mimimi
Depends when you first started playing DAoC. I started March 02, and i've just got my email. So people around that date expect emails now okthx

C

Coim-

Originally posted by kirennia
<----outdated e-mail .... :/

Not sure exactly what I'm gonna do. Maybe a while off while they sort out subscription page so I can look for my password there.

Nasty nasty.
All I can think of is wait till RightNow is back up. Many people have this problem so I assume everything will be ok. :)

T

twistedmind

password

Hey i have gotten the password cause i had a problem with this only 2 months ago so i changed the email adress in the subscription page. so my password is here and i can start playing. Too bad i am in the army 360 miles away from home :)

T

twistedmind

Originally posted by Tiac
haha, sånn erre.. jeg dimma forrige fredag^_^

hehe jeg dimmer i oktober heldig du i grunn :-p

Users who are viewing this thread