lest hit albs back too stone age.

delifie

Fledgling Freddie
hello all mids lest try to hit albs back too stone age. by takeing theirs keeps.

i will try to lead a raid at 9/12 at 11.00/10.00 gmt cet is we gonna start them here will come and help.

we is need to be in good groups.. that means at least 2 seers in each group. and a warrior rest can be random

i will be need a ram group. it will be 2 healers 1 mend 1 pac. 1 shammy aug spec a fop, a tank with mush hp must be a WL a warlock for the spread heals and a pbt runi and 2 radom tanks with mush HP.

i will be need some set groups here can run with the main zerg and charge the albs befor they get to the main zerg. so the zerg will come after the set groups. ( i hope the set groups can handle at least 10-20 fg albs befor the zerg come)

i will be need a group here can move over the wall at keeps to take it down from inside and remove oil users.

i can also need some people here can carry rams/trebs. 4 tanks should be good.

this will i do so we can show albs we can hit back albs in the time where albs is awake sins they just took hib relic in this morning. just too show them. that it can be done at prime time

Angrist

Part of the furniture
Let's make public raids, so albs know when to defend, been a very successful
method in the past.... :eek7:

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Sshh.. He is just pretending..
Krhm..

OH YEAH! Im signing in! *cough cough*

delifie

Fledgling Freddie
i had hope some mids had say i am in for this but no one... come on we can do it

Norvindus

Can't get enough of FH
Bad day for me personally otherwise I'd be all over this :(

(and sorry for the late reply)

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
delifie said:
i will pull this raid back it look like no one is up for it.

and i saw it too today i was trying to get something going on but only at end we was 22 people in alb and only 3 seers. and i had all things ready

Wasn't the original date 9th December?

Also the best way to get something like this to work is to start with trying to get a few set groups to agree to come and help. Albs will always have superior numbers so to beat them you need people to work together better. Fortunately we have lots of goods groups. After that it just invovles convincing somebody to make 15+ dim rams and then hand them out.

delifie

Fledgling Freddie
it is really harden to get mids out. and sins we only have a like 3fg set groups left in midgard and they are not 100% only in midgard is it harden to get set groups. and many people only think on IRvR and rp and not on too show something. that why i cancel it i saw it yesterday. we was 22 people at the tower we had the wall down on bold and was only 22 people. and had 6 unclamed towers in mid. then some albs took bled t3 and i think t4 too then some people begin too talk about too claim tower in alb! when we have 6 tower and i mean 6 towers unclaimed. i wont run a raid untill all tower is claimed because then will they go too us and then is we trap in alb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom