Status
Not open for further replies.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Heh, K9 doing what he does best.
Nice link too, haven't seen it before.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Exactly what do you own, K9? You are seen as a total joke on this forum. If your idea of being cool is having most people think you are a complete cock then, well, you are da man! :rolleyes:

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
its good that im seen as a joke, bodes well with the theme of 0% of my posts actually being serious

my whole aura, inner and outer person, mindset, physical prowess well i could go on forever you get the point

maybe if i spam and act gay people would like me? its my own choice who hates me and who doesnt, those who hate me do so because i made a choice for them, the people i want to like me, do

all up to me!

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
see, resorting to insults all the time

you should realise by now im bullet proof to such things

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
The only thing you seem to be bullet proof to is reality. But, as long as you live in your own little world and think that your "aura..inner and outer" are fine..then so be it. But..imo the only thing i think of "inner and outer" when i read what you put have nothing to do with aura..and more of lips.....see if you can work that out in your mindset and physical prowess. (O:

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
~shrug~ I don't care if you're feelings are hurt or not. 'Fucknuckle' is simply what I equate your name with. They are interchangeable. I could call you 'K9' or I could call you 'Fucknuckle' and they would mean the same thing in my mind. 'Fucknuckle' just has a better ring to it.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
i think so too

i wonder if that daoc person who i dont know is going to keep posting, i might take notice of a word he typed one day

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
k9awya said:
its my own choice who hates me and who doesnt, those who hate me do so because i made a choice for them, the people i want to like me, do

all up to me!

Seriously I choose myself to think you are a prick , although you helped me make that choice by actually being a prick , i still took all the comments i associate you with to therefore determine that yes, you are a prick.

I don't hate you though, more like pity the sad person that you quite often show yourself to be.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
interweb persona.

honestly look at your replies, i made a little post and you make a 3 page thread in my honour

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
You have an interesting definition of 'honour'. Looks to me as being 3 pages of various people calling you a prick...

Seeaira_Tempest

Fledgling Freddie
Bah you guys are going to make my thread get locked! :twak:
:: mumbles:: my threads always tend to get locked ....

Anyhoo.. maybe I can make things right before tildy sees this..

Hello everyone, My name is Seeaira,
:: hears the crowd :: Hiii Seeaira
I'm not that new here, but I have had a hard time admitting.. I'm an attention seeker. Its been only a few hours since I posted again, I'm trying to hold back the urge.
:: hears clapping:: We looove you Seeaira..
And I love joo too! Thanx for the support!
:p

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Is this one of your threads? Heh, I honestly didn't notice this time. :p

Anyway, I'm proud of you. The first step to be cured of being an attention wh...er, seeker is by admitting to it. Congratulations. :)

The next step to curedom is sending me all of your money.

~cough~

Zeelee

Fledgling Freddie
Seeaira_Tempest said:
Hello everyone, My name is Seeaira,
:: hears the crowd :: Hiii Seeaira
I'm not that new here, but I have had a hard time admitting.. I'm an attention seeker. Its been only a few hours since I posted again, I'm trying to hold back the urge.
:: hears clapping:: We looove you Seeaira..
And I love joo too! Thanx for the support!
:p
:clap: :clap:

I LOVE U NO MATTER WHAT U SAY OR DO 9k MY GOD FOREVER !!!!!!

Seeaira_Tempest

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
Is this one of your threads? Heh, I honestly didn't notice this time. :p

Anyway, I'm proud of you. The first step to be cured of being an attention wh...er, seeker is by admitting to it. Congratulations. :)

The next step to curedom is sending me all of your money.

~cough~

If I didn't have such a great sense of humor I would have to slap you. Anyway if you want money, I'm not the one you need to look towards to get the cash, since I'm broke and all..
I get all my money from Pin! ( you can call him Geoffy, he likes that)
So.. if you want to get in touch with a real attention seeking whore who gives out money.. go see the daddy of them all. :: winks at geoffy::

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Seeaira_Tempest said:
If I didn't have such a great sense of humor I would have to slap you. Anyway if you want money, I'm not the one you need to look towards to get the cash, since I'm broke and all..
I get all my money from Pin! ( you can call him Geoffy, he likes that)
So.. if you want to get in touch with a real attention seeking whore who gives out money.. go see the daddy of them all. :: winks at geoffy::
Sorry, but I do believe that the one who gets paid is the one who is usually reffered to as the whore.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
No, I think you will find that it is the Pimp Daddy who gets paid and the lippy whore gets a mouth full of broken teeth. ;)

Seeaira_Tempest

Fledgling Freddie
Do you notice K9 just got banned? Why is it that there is always someone getting banned in my threads!?

And anyhoo, since you guys treat your whores so bad im thankful I'm not yours :p
And more food for thought.. If Pin is giving all his money to me due to my ubber manipulation skills, I think that whore title needs to be bumped to a better title.. since there is no sex involved! That takes a real professional!

Seeaira_Tempest

Fledgling Freddie
Pin said:
Yup. that's what you get paid for... :worthy:

I have yet to receive my chocolates by the way, I think you are slacking. :: cracks the whip::

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Reckon he probably banned himself due to be totally 'owned' in a thread about how much he owns.

...or something.

Ew! I just noticed something in this thread that made me puke my guts out! God, how I hate m**h! Even writing the word makes me feel queasy.

Seeaira_Tempest

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
Reckon he probably banned himself due to be totally 'owned' in a thread about how much he owns.

...or something.

Ew! I just noticed something in this thread that made me puke my guts out! God, how I hate m**h! Even writing the word makes me feel queasy.

M**h? Err, How you hate.. Much Spam? :eek6:

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
That's enough now... off you go :twak:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom