Lesson 1

GDW

Fledgling Freddie
Trem you just went and spoilt lesson 2:touch:

Wij

I am a FH squatter
rofl - I suppose he was trying to help. Poor guy :)

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
One shouldn't laugh about something like that...

... am I a bad person now? :D

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
holy crap. I wonder which ranger was screaming like a girl? tbh*I* would scream like a girl when an angry leopard went a-chewing on my danglies o0

btw I have information from a decent source, being my da who lived in darkest Africa for a long time now long passed on bless 'im, that leopards can be extremely nasty buggers who certainly can hold a grudge and also know exactly how to take out a primate. aparantly they are a member of the animal club who dislike being hurt and will try to get their own back on their tormentor. other members include the african buffalo and the elephant iirc.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I love buffalos, I would never poke one of them.

In the stick sense, of course I would poke them with my willeh.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
all this talk of pointing willies at animals has put me in the mind for a joke:

A cowboy rides into town and stops at the local saloon. After stabling his horse he walks into the bar for a refreshing tot of the hard stuff. After a few tots he notices a sign above the bar: "the man who can make my horse laugh wins a free bottle of hootch!".

calling the barkeep over the cowboy askes after the sign. "tis easy" drawls the bartender. "my horse is pasturing out back, behind the saloon. you mosy out there and make him laugh, an' you gets a free bottle." The cowboy stands up. "I can do that!" he claims and moves to the back door, much to the amazement of the bartender and the other patrons. Sure enough, within minutes to everyone's surprise a loud guffaw is heard followed by peals of laughter. The barkeep shuffles out back quickly, and indeed: the horse is near enough rolling on the ground with laughter and the cowboy wins his fire-water.

The barkeep, being peeved that his gimmick had been broken, thought for a few days and inspiration struck. A new sign was put up over the bar: "the man who can make my horse cry wins a free bottle of hootch!". a few weeks pass, and once again the cowboy rolls into town. standing at the bar he once again tucks into his cups. "You," the barkeep says, "are ye up to this new challange I've set?" "Certainly sir", says the cowboy, "yer horse still out back?" and he walks to the door. The barkeep goes with the cowboy, and the regulars cluster up about the door and windows.

The cowboy walks up to the horse and sure enough, the horse nearly collapses with grief! Great horse-tears rolling down his face, the horse turns his back on the cowboy and walks away. "What did you do?" cries the barkeep! "How did you manage this?" "Last time he laughed, now he cries!" "Well fella," says the cowboy, while pouring himself a glass from his free bottle,"is the easiest thing in the world!" "Last time I told the critter my pecker was bigger than his, and this time I done showed 'im!"

dysfunction

FH is my second home
But that ranger kept on winding his window *DOWN*!! Surely he should have wound it up!!

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
dysfunction said:
But that ranger kept on winding his window *DOWN*!! Surely he should have wound it up!!

Looks like the window got stuck, bad time for you leccy windows to pack in on you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom