Less Whine more action

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Hibs whine at albs for taking relic
albs whine at hibs for taking relic
Mids whine at mids for not taking a relic

Will the same Hibs who flamed the Albs yesterday also flame themselves for taking the relic yesterday? Or will the say its justice? It doesn't really matter to me Relics are there to be taken, what does matter to me is people being hypocritical. If your going to get on your high horse and flame other people having done it then:

a) dont do it yourself
b) Flame your own realm with the same vigour you Flame others (this goes for all realms)

Whines on adding, ganking, POC camping its going to happen regardless until Mythic change something (Like the POC enterance). Its up to you if you do it, and up to you if you dont. But please try not to whine so much because you had a bad night in RvR, yo will have good nights you will have bad nights.. (i tend to have a lot of bad nights!, but then i play it for fun and dont often get worked up)

So less whine please and more action, if someone takes a relic dont flame for being lame, go get it yourself.

remember its a game, if it were real life you would all be fucked.... :eek7:

:m00:

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
i get to work in the morning and see its *Flame on* wats the relic status on atm?

Adari

Part of the furniture
scorge said:
Will the same Hibs who flamed the Albs yesterday also flame themselves for taking the relic yesterday?

I just wanted to quote this to make sure you will still look like an idiot after you've found out about the hib relic thread and edited your post.

:)

Eglarest

Banned
scorge said:
Will the same Hibs who flamed the Albs yesterday also flame themselves for taking the relic yesterday?

So yesterday was january??? omg i really have to stop smoking marihuana, makes me feeling dissorientated

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Adari said:
I just wanted to quote this to make sure you will still look like an idiot after you've found out about the hib relic thread and edited your post.

:)

yes am an eijet :twak: for not reading when thread started,

:m00:

Calo

Part of the furniture
True, ppl shouldn't whine at all about ac raids, atleast i didn't

tho you have ppl like that retard orreborre(or was it that jaim dude it claimed that) who actually thinks only mids & hibs whine about AC's and albs never do...

I mean, the whine on ladonna's raid was the biggest cryparty EVER ON BW OR FH.

Fellavader

Fledgling Freddie
less whine about whining tbh :(

just enjoy the game, whining won't make ppl stop what they are doing.

Make love... just not to underage squirrels :sex:

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Can we whine about sorcs and their DI bots ?

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:
Can we whine about sorcs and their DI bots ?

You can whine about any class with DI bots....

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Lets whine about thoose ppl that "claims" they never add and whine alot when they get adds, but then they reroll a class and want rps and add/leech on everything imo

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Theodoric said:
Who do you mean Netcode ?:)

Some wannabe skilled shammy that rerolled a skald, but on /as when he got some adds he cry like the biatch he is ^^ but now its ok to add/leech from him tbh

Theodoric

One of Freddy's beloved
Netcode said:
Some wannabe skilled shammy that rerolled a skald, but on /as when he got some adds he cry like the biatch he is ^^ but now its ok to add/leech from him tbh

Ahhhh now i know who you mean :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom