Less critting Drfrau

Adorith

Fledgling Freddie
sshot077.jpg

37% resists (yes crap gear but running +20% resist chant).
Ow.

On an unrelated note, what's up with all the lag tonight? Preparation for tomorrows server overhaul?

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
First 2 are not necessarily crits. I often do 700+ if traldors and CS charge is up.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Nothing like Remisk hitting me 1134 damage without debuff on capped resist :p

Adorith

Fledgling Freddie
Animus said:
First 2 are not necessarily crits. I often do 700+ if traldors and CS charge is up.

Aye, but I dont think dr has 100+ dmg variance...since 700+ is normal for uncritted dmg I figured 600 seems reasonable for 39% resists.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, I hate when Onigiri or one of those nukes for that kind of damage... ouch!

Dr.Frau

Fledgling Freddie
the first nuke is basenuke without debuff nuke the other ones are crits but that was kind of crappy dmg i did tbo. im used to do alot more dmg.

and as adorith said:I dont think dr has 100+ dmg variance...since 700+ is normal for uncritted dmg I figured 600 seems reasonable for 39% resists.

if i hit you without crit for lets say 600, if you dont change youre resists i will always nuke you for same amount i have 0 variance on my specc nukes dd:s
and Wp 3 makes the crits go kind of wild sometimes.

:cheers:

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
Yeah, I hate when Onigiri or one of those nukes for that kind of damage... ouch!
As far as I know Onigiri has never hit you while having all three power relics, so you'll have something to look forward to :]

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Downanael said:
How much resist pierce you have?

Aye was kinda wondering. I v rarely hit for that sort of damage (700+) unless debuffed and that was with 2 relics. Debuffed nukes tend to be 500-600 nowdays (w/mom2 and 9% damage).

Also, b4 peeps moan about caster damage can still spend fights nuking peeps with 50%+ resists for under 300, add in demoralisation and damage can drop to 150-200. Then there's interrupts ofc (Zzzzz at tanks insta'ing at u all fight)...

Mael, 50th ment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom