yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
- English - said:
How much does this film own? :p

|---1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10---|

Depends on which version you watch.

The british/american version = 9/10

The french totally uncut version = 10/10

Nerf crappy censors. 10 minutes cut out of the version we see.

However i've only seen the french version (english with french subtitles) on laserdisc not sure which version is on dvd.

If you can find the uncut version it makes a lot more sense in some places.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
- English - said:
whats been uncut?

The british and american releases had 10 minutes cut from them, mainly scenes where leon was training mathilde and taking her on hits where she shot his victims with paintball guns before he shot them with her there. + a few other things with their relationship.

- English -

Resident Freddy
:O

they too gory or something? its already an 18 aint it?, but i suppose it would make more sence.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
- English - said:
:O

they too gory or something? its already an 18 aint it?, but i suppose it would make more sence.

I have no idea as to the logic of censors either officials or studio based. I think the thought the relationship between leon and mathilde was not right or maybe young girls and violence weren't ok, who knows, it does spoil the flow of the film though and means certain things don't really make sense.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I did wonder about that, the scene with her shooting the guy jogging with the paintball gun seemed a little out of place on its own.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
swords said:
I did wonder about that, the scene with her shooting the guy jogging with the paintball gun seemed a little out of place on its own.
yup there is about 8 or 9 minutes build up to that scene missing :(

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
SWAT raid on his flat was incredible, shame the storyline was a bit tacked-on and unimaginative, one of the most overrated movies of all time.

8/10 for the action content.

4/10 for the film in general, average at best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom