Length of Prydwen Rollback?

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I was just interested in knowing the actual length of the rollback on prydwen. When I logged in my healer today I found I had lost my healers embrace cloak however the unactivated one was in my inventory. Unfortunately I was missing the scrolls. I remember activating this arti the night BEFORE the server went down and I didn't actually log in on the wednesday at all. This is obviously slightly more than "a few hours" (as quoted on the daoc main site). Do I stand any chance of getting my arti reactivated or do I have to wait for the CMs to come up before having to pay a stupid amount for a scroll I already had?

Septina

Part of the furniture
i THINK they said that lost artis and such will be reactivated and at level 10.
Dont know if this only was the case if the artifact was gone from the inventory or if this situation will apply also.
Just send a request to right now to make sure. :)

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
They said that anything lost due to the rollback wouldn't be returned. I do not remember exactly when I activated that arti if the rollback was 18-24 hours then it is possible that I hadn't activated it.

I did buy the last scroll before activating it however I don't seem to have that cash anymore as my healer has a grand total of 300gold on him. It would be nice to gt a lvl 10 cloak though, it was a bitch to get just to level 1 and pac healers (withs FoPs) don't generally find it hard to get PvE groups either!

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
hmm didnt play tuesday evening but wednesday morning spend ~4p to rogs for my sm.
same morning destroy one trophy what i dont want.
today when logged trophy was back, had those ~4p allso and old armourparts.
atleast for me rollback was whole wednesday.
didnt check other chars, hmm bott was fine but again no idea vault.

imposible remember all items what have whit my chars, some are more or less toaed, some have rare items some dont etc.
luckily most chars are untouched (didnt play) several days behind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom