Lemurs

W

Wij

I was wandering around Midgard lost the other day (west of Hugginfell I think) and I ran into literally hundreds of lemurs (I think.) They only conned yellow to me at the time but since they ran about 500 mph and the whole screen was full of them (wish I'd remembered the screeny button) I died pretty sharpish.

Anyone else found these ?

S

Sar

It was probably the Badger Parade.

Throd wasn't nearby was he?

(I'm beginning to think our Throd is in fact Harry Hill in a cunning disguise)

:D

T

throdgrain

Lemurs ?? Like from Madagascar ? They're great, specially them excellent tails they've got.
I like 'em nearly as much as badgers. :)

Or are you talking about something else ?

P

Pfy

I always miss out on half the threads here due to not being on midgard :[

Although I did manage to partake in killing purple middie the other day, a stocking 3 realm points, lol. Think I hit it once.

W

Wij

Bah, I've never even seen anyone from another realm. That's why I get so excited about small mammals :)

X

Xavier

that's because when they arrive in Midgard they die quickly... ;)

Xav

P

Pfy

Originally posted by Xavier
that's because when they arrive in Midgard they die quickly... ;)

Xav

Heh, true ... I actually saw some yellows/oranges the other day mind.. Just a shame that by the time I got near them some big ppl had already killed them :[

Oh and Shade or whatever is getting to be a bit of a pain in the arse, running through Albion waving at everyone ... :p

X

Xavier

Sarah Swift is the one to avoid... she's LETHAL

Midgard now hold all but one alb forts, and it won't be long til we storm the middies... YAY!

W

Wij

Originally posted by Xavier
Sarah Swift is the one to avoid... she's LETHAL

Midgard now hold all but one alb forts, and it won't be long til we storm the middies... YAY!

Um, don't storm the middies ! :eek:

Has noone else seen these things ? I did not dream them honest :) I may have misspelt it but I couldn't find anything remotely resembling them when I searched a few DAoC sites :( I have never seen so many mobs at once. Several swarms were moving past me at great speed for a while then one decided to attack me and all of them came my way. I shat my pants then died. They were sort of yellow or light-brown. (The creatues, not my pants.)

Oh and I'm level 16 now. Would it be worth me joining some RvR at level 20 Xav or pointless till I get higher ?

P

Pfy

Originally posted by Wij

Has noone else seen these things ? I did not dream them honest :) I may have misspelt it but I couldn't find anything remotely resembling them when I searched a few DAoC sites :( I have never seen so many mobs at once. Several swarms were moving past me at great speed for a while then one decided to attack me and all of them came my way. I shat my pants then died. They were sort of yellow or light-brown. (The creatues, not my pants.)

Oh and I'm level 16 now. Would it be worth me joining some RvR at level 20 Xav or pointless till I get higher ?

RvR is pretty pointless, even at lvl 21. Only seena few people my level, and unfortunately they all died from Alb purps :(

O

old.Anatoly

I have seen the lemurs !

I think there is also a giant lemur (I mean huge) that spawns at about the same time, either that or i was hallucinating from staring at a monitor for hours :(

I think they spawn early evening, and sweep across the hugin ridge towards the blodfelg camps causing mayhem; im pretty sure there is also a blue msg in the system console about them if you are in the area when they spawn.

No idea what they are for, got killed sharpish the only time i saw them because i was a lowly teen :mad:

O

old.Mr Burns

I've seen plenty of messgaes saying "So and so has just been killed by a giant lemur", but never found hide nor hair of them. Where abouts near Hug did u see them Wij?

X

Xavier

Originally posted by Wij

The 'bar' for RvR is ever rising, get exping big stylee and have a go after lvl 35 or thereabouts - take a healer-type character with you with decent mezz spells and it should be no problem!

Xav

O

old.Anatoly

If the EU version ever gets patched up to the US version then there will be RvR battlegrounds just for lower level people (eg 20-25 and 25-35 ish) to make things more fun :)

F

Fex

Pfy I was killed by a group of Hibs at there gate the other day, I think word must have been passed on after i sniped aload of green cons :D

X

Xavier

that's how it works generally yup

sniping? ya big chicken!

mezz em and charge in with your hammer!

F

Fex

Great idea Xav only 2 noticable problems though

1, Cant mezz.

2, Aint got a hammer

So you see why i stand away from the mobs and shoot them before they see me, there is no better sight than a group of albs or hibs frantically running around wondering where the hell I am. 1st one dies i stealth and the poor bunch are left wondering what the hell to do :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom