Leirvik

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
First of all id like to say tnx to died see pic below but now that i am rr3 im not 45 so till i xp to it ull still see Merri the Celt Brehon there big salutes to all the albs and mids who have made it fun for all :fluffle:

sshot021.jpg

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Gratz :) Was in with my RM for an hour tonight and had awesome fun.. more of the same tomorrow night me hopes :)

/Dwayne

Thrildif

Fledgling Freddie
Yup, was fun in there tonight.. only made 2L4 on my wee huntress so far though - but got a fair few kills in :)

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
AH ur SB 45 :( now ill have to lvl up to meet u again and i h8 pve ;) and to Haareagimp ty :clap:

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Aye I'm enjoying it, tis much fun :clap:

Weepingwounds Andfesteringsours - Level 42 noob Nightshade

Mishal

Fledgling Freddie
ian_heaps said:
Weepingwounds Andfesteringsours - Level 42 noob Nightshade

Well u are a buffed noob then ;), hit me pretty hard some days ago, i was just lucky to have a friend around to finish u off while i kept sprinting like a Kobbies aer supposed to do. :wij:

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
yes mate got a level 44 buffbot. ( :flame: on) Was lucky that NF came out just as bot hit 44. ;)

Brolundar

One of Freddy's beloved
ian_heaps said:
yes mate got a level 44 buffbot. ( :flame: on) Was lucky that NF came out just as bot hit 44. ;)

But where is teh fun? For me it looks like hunting con green/gray mobs.

Ran unbbuffed and had a lot of fun too, and I guess some enemies had their fun too fighting me ;)

Leirvik is the last chance to try out things in a nearly equal way. Use it.

Brolandor

p.s. gl in the big frontiers Merri

Mishal

Fledgling Freddie
Brolundar said:
But where is teh fun? For me it looks like hunting con green/gray mobs.

Ran unbbuffed and had a lot of fun too, and I guess some enemies had their fun too fighting me ;)

Leirvik is the last chance to try out things in a nearly equal way. Use it.

Brolandor

p.s. gl in the big frontiers Merri

Aye.. agree on that, Leirvik is the best balanced bg atm. Nearly no1 runs with buffs except if u are a char who cast buffs :p

And thats why i love Leirvik :)

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Mishal said:
Aye.. agree on that, Leirvik is the best balanced bg atm. Nearly no1 runs with buffs except if u are a char who cast buffs :p

And thats why i love Leirvik :)

Funny I always get people asking me too buff them

Demrog

Fledgling Freddie
My hunter (Ickle) is hardly ever buffed in Leirvik (unless there is a shaman/healer nearby with a dex buff), and since I only have 1 in beastcraft I dont even have the self buffs to rely on. I still manage to do ok though.

Pity it won't be like that in the real frontiers though :(

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Outlander said:
hurry up and lvl Merri to 50 so I can emote her in rvr :wub:
But But i h8 PvE and now FoP is nerfed no fins so i have to do it the hard way but u nvr know BG was the most fun ive had playing hib in a while i might just lvl up :fluffle:

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Belgerath said:
But But i h8 PvE and now FoP is nerfed no fins so i have to do it the hard way but u nvr know BG was the most fun ive had playing hib in a while i might just lvl up :fluffle:

Take advantage of burning oil while you still can !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom