Leirvik

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
OK I know you're out there!
Yesterday I bashed down all the Hib tower doors & this morning they're all mended again :D
I guess we're just missing each other timewise.
Post here if & when you're likely to be in Leirvik & i'm (probably) free RPs for you! :D

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
Tower doors in Leirvik do not repair themselves.
Mid towers doors were down now for the last few days permanently & didn't repair themselves even 1% despite me staring at them for hours.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Tower and Walls only repair themselves to about 36% tho

So they were fixed.. but they wont be tommorow, cos im gonna go take every tower with my Jugger 2 spirit cabby pet, then if no one shows up, ill get a cleric to come and well pwn the lord in classic alb pve keep style..

So get ya Leirv boots on hibs n mids

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
pfffffffft Knight dnt do all that "good/funny" stuff when im away wait till the 10th :D or 9th :/

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
btw Knight gnna lvl kikashi (scout) to 50 cos iv kinda got bored of the name Shadowsarcher

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
So get ya Leirv boots on hibs n mids

Last time I was there (wednesday afternoon) everything was a nasty shade of green =/

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
ah well...

I tried to take a tower with Thane to get more Mids out for some action but typically some cheapskate Heretic jumped me on the captain & then had disapeared when I came back...

<sigh>

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Heretic ? bah i missed that, i know me and sorc took the alb tower back, then a skald showed up, who we killed 3 times, then he came back with a warlock (how unpredictable for leirv :) ) , then it got interesting, was pretty even , Skald got tower lord to 8% after we died, killed the lock on the way back and we took all mids hard work and got the tower lol . Then we had a few fights they logged and we took the 3rd tower, didnt have enuf to take the keep tho..

But anyway screw Leirv , cathal valley is teh place to be, Me and 2 pallys tried to kill the Hermit last night and got a bit of a shock, he drops some sick shit tho i heard :)

Well anyways , cya all in cathal

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
I've killed the hermit veeeerrrry sloooowlyyyyy with BD + Healer - took about 20 minutes

& I've killed the hermit very fast with NS & Druid - took max a minute

seems when he cons red to 49 he's a LOT easier than when he cons purple.

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
The tic was me, waited 30 mins for someone to come back. This cheapskate was repayin the mids back for when his necro was taking a tower and a valk/lock hit me on capt

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
flopster said:
The tic was me, waited 30 mins for someone to come back. This cheapskate was repayin the mids back for when his necro was taking a tower and a valk/lock hit me on capt

Scott you noob next time kill the BB 1st LOL :p

Actually I'm the noob cos I spent the 1st 10 seconds thinking "when did Alb tower captains get spells like that?" :p

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
Was wondering why u didnt react. Did chuckle when u sat ur fat troll ass down. Was no need to hit bot first, after u didnt move when i dotted. The tic pretty much dropped ur hp fast, i got wp2 and it crits quite nicely. Leved outta leirv now, but will work on a reaver and bot to meet ur thane with. :fluffle:

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
ah good that'll give my warrior something to kill :D

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
I'll lev up the arms for u aswell then :kissit:

will start on it tonite

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
Forget it!

No way your arms will survive my Troll Warriors AoE Fart!

:drink:

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
its not the aoe fart i fear, tis the aoe, bad ass breath thats the killer

ijm770

Fledgling Freddie
flopster said:
its not the aoe fart i fear, tis the aoe, bad ass breath thats the killer

You must post when you will be back in leir, then I can bring Smallshady back, logged in there a few times recently empty :( I long for the old leirvik

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
ijm770 said:
You must post when you will be back in leir, then I can bring Smallshady back, logged in there a few times recently empty :( I long for the old leirvik

Ah great if you log your shade in, I log one of my Mids in, & Scott logs one of his Albs in, we can rename Leirvik to Unforgivenville & all kill each other as a guild outing :p

But yeah, Leirvik was great, but at the moment it's in a state of post-rigamortis :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom