Leirvik

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
so do people still exist in that wonderfull place ? i got a bit urge to activate and log on and see if there is any action , but before i pay that money , do people still go there and what is the peak time nowaday's ?

love

/berge

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
I retired...cept for casually outfitting my L50 inf..but thats a slow work in progress...play around once a week only nowadays :( and its only to sort his temp and or MLs/CLs

Afaik they are making the island bigger again...if they havent already.

/Dracus

dunfboy

Fledgling Freddie
well dead m8,
Only been on a few times, but never anyone there.
Always /who leirvik , never any hibbys, and no spam from leirvik generally on such and such has taken tower/ck.
New layout is massive , kinda cathal valley style, not sure if i like it or not, never anyone else to kill really.
Sad demise of a once great BG, i even miss the usual whining!!!!!!!!.
Pity really, 60 kills from masta soldier.
/Gaip.
PS maybe a Leirvik day post to follow ??????????????????????

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
All the BG's are dead apart from Thid which is a shame as the new layouts are really good.

Sorry to say this cluster is on the way out, best bet is to roll Avalon like everyone else, BG's there are well populated.

Nexu

Fledgling Freddie
Cmon i took the Leirvik CK today with some mids today. like to see some more action ther aswell :) the island is bigger and better. more area and u will not get zerged by those FGs that could come before. Id say lets kick that BG to action imo :) oh btw saw 3 albs when we took the Keep. Bzzzzz a pet spammzor, ShadowKing an infi and a scout dont remember his name tho.

Cmon guys! know some ppl that are missing the old times there, but hey there is a new time now :p

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
i know at least 2 hibs will be in there by weekend for some fun action :)

Everz

FH is my second home
move to US thid/molvik/leir/CV(on some clusters) are well populated.

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
tried a go in leirv, same old crap though locks waiting for u to hit something

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
if i get my acc reactivated this vacation gonna pop in now and then with my infil

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Am online , all solo , all unbuffed , all alone...

can't remember anything , is this really the leirvik i fell in love with ? no it doesn't seem that way...i walk out in the shadows...somedays you can see a glimt of berge walking in tears through the woods remembering the people from old , and then she vanishes into the night...

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Teslacoil said:
Am online , all solo , all unbuffed , all alone...

can't remember anything , is this really the leirvik i fell in love with ? no it doesn't seem that way...i walk out in the shadows...somedays you can see a glimt of berge walking in tears through the woods remembering the people from old , and then she vanishes into the night...

Poetry....pure poetry...Im getting all misty ffs.

I stripped my Inf of most gear and my NS hasnt had hers in ages :p so no fight Im afraid...might xp the artis on my merc and swing by..shouldnt take long at orcs.

Have faith me ol' mucka!

/Dracus

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
i wan't leirvik back...was probably my happiest times ever in daoc, celione , dracus , mooks, saveus , tallen , zdeath where are u all my old buds :( /cry

Lecathar

Fledgling Freddie
so do people still exist in that wonderfull place ? i got a bit urge to activate and log on and see if there is any action , but before i pay that money , do people still go there and what is the peak time nowaday's ?

love

/berge

Got an Sb & Sm tempt there but everytime I log in its empty !

Everz

FH is my second home
lawl random jpaw

how goes berge, good to see old skool leirvik'r still hanging around, sadly the new layout sucks.. givf original design..

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
i wan't leirvik back...was probably my happiest times ever in daoc, celione , dracus , mooks, saveus , tallen , zdeath where are u all my old buds :( /cry

im still around, but havnt been playing as much. liervik had some good times tho. was one of the first people to play lierv alot with a lierv bb, so i could just wtf pwn 5 mids or hibs on my merc, and easily kill on any other character. maybe ill start trying to drop in there more often, was always alot of fun.

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
Saveus can u enlighten me on ur merc name pls, cos me and a couple old NS that were there from the start, cant remember ever a merc pwning 5,4,3 or even 2

Was there along time with a NS, ani and ranger, all got well over 2k kills, but cant remember a merc that was good

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
Saveus can u enlighten me on ur merc name pls, cos me and a couple old NS that were there from the start, cant remember ever a merc pwning 5,4,3 or even 2

Was there along time with a NS, ani and ranger, all got well over 2k kills, but cant remember a merc that was good

i deleted it a lil while ago, trevorsmerc or something along that line

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
i was there leveling my BA bd from 40 to 45 without ever noticing anyone.

Sparklehorse

Fledgling Freddie
I go Leirvi ka lot with 3-4 peeps durin the 40s purely cos taking CK gives u nigh on 7 bubs per lvl. U do on rare occasions find peeps in there, was 3 albs trying to take it last time i was on hunter, and i killed a necro on me vale :D

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
I guess people don't go there because it's now so big you could afk in the middle of nowhere & the chances of an enemy actually finding you are practically zero.

Givf original layout back 4TW

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
yey!

nice to see some familiar faces around all these randoms , been thinking for a while to reactivate again to see if it's any use , or maybe even to see if all the veterans from the old times wanna start from lvl 1 and just screw around on a random server/realm...

ahwell , well see what the future holds for us.

Miss the good 'ol days

/berge

Exilon

Loyal Freddie
Me ratfang is 50 now..still have an arms to pwn u all with tho..:D

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
so what happend to mini emain BG anyway? saw so many ppl say they were gonna practically live there but its just as empty as leir.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom