Leirvik..

Cerib

Loyal Freddie
Is it me or no matter where you turn in leirvik there is a Lurikeen Nightshade looking up at you? i mean C'mon.. :p and especially since every run i make i always get added on by mids.. Nerf my hight or is it just me? :p
4 Nightshade's and 2 Rangers.. aswell as one hunter from a level 4-5 tower ?! nerf leirvik today :(

Dorimor1

Banned
Are all these threads really necessary. I would just say '/care' but then the Blokkie parade will hunt me down. There are already five threads with the same discussion as this, imo there is no need to make another one.

If you don't like it maybe you should level out or something. Just my opinion.

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Are all these threads really necessary. I would just say '/care' but then the Blokkie parade will hunt me down. There are already five threads with the same discussion as this, imo there is no need to make another one.

Why do you insist on posting useless crap in leirv threads ow great pwnz0r BD of thid?

You seriously need to check where ppl play before you spew ur BS. Or is it just pointless babble always aimed at leirv players for a reason?

/Dracus

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:

and your gratz threads about master soldier and crap in thid are necessary? o dear :(

noblok

Part of the furniture
Dorimor1 said:
I would just say '/care' but then the Blokkie parade will hunt me down.
Dorimor1 in PM said:
I don't want anything to do with you anymore.
Dorimor1 in PM said:
its just best if we don't speak to each other.
Dorimor1 in PM said:
I'm just going to /ignore you here and ingame.
Then maybe you shouldn't attempt to provoke me like this.

Dorimor1

Banned
noblok said:
Then maybe you shouldn't attempt to provoke me like this.

Then perhaps you should not provoke me in PMs? Should I post what you've said in our private conversation? I thought this convo was private? I thought you were a bit more mature than that Blokkie guess not. And why do Leirvik players think I am against them? I play leirvik myself from time to time and I love it :) I just don't see why people need to keep spamming threads about the same thing. Yes I do grats threads, but I don't spam 5 of them at the same time, there are only 3 grats threads regarding me and my friends on this page, and they are only on this page because people keep bumping them with flames.

Calm down guys :)

noblok

Part of the furniture
Dorimor1 said:
Then perhaps you should not provoke me in PMs? Should I post what you've said in our private conversation? I thought this convo was private? I thought you were a bit more mature than that Blokkie guess not.
Sure, go ahead and post iour PM's. I fully stand by my points I made there and have no problem with people seeing them :).

I didn't expect you to have problems with me posting fragments from our private conversations, considering this. I'll quote it, in case you missed it:
Dorimor1 said:
Saying 'I am dissapointed in you' and 'you are at an age where you feel you need to express yourself' in a PM you sent me,
If you felt I provoked you in PM's, feel free to answer in PM's. You've provoked me in public, so I answer in public.

Dorimor1

Banned
noblok said:
Sure, go ahead and post iour PM's. I fully stand by my points I made there and have no problem with people seeing them :).

I didn't expect you to have problems with me posting fragments from our private conversations, considering this. I'll quote it, in case you missed it:
If you felt I provoked you in PM's, feel free to answer in PM's. You've provoked me in public, so I answer in public.

Haha, w/e

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:

i prefer reading whine threads like this. then your " Grats **** on bane of my cock" .

or " Gratz **** Master sucker"..

guess you just got selfowned?

both threads are kinda useless , but he got hes rights to express what he thinks :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom