Leirvik Tonight ;)

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Realy fun of you mids to drop by, we had a good time (except all the time Hellgal was in my face) :(
To bad you left after you had 1 run on the lord, you actually gave us time to repair the door and the walls (that you had been using so mutch time trebbing down ^^)

/Helerion The Warden (who actually made it to be the #1 on the /stats Heal that night) ;)

Zede

Part of the furniture
ive got a 39 sorc im desperate to get to 40 !!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Zede said:
ive got a 39 sorc im desperate to get to 40 !!

Cool... PM in game if you see me on, I am leveling some BBs up and other trash, so you can join and AFK while getting to 40 :).

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I'm The Cabbie who farmed the vampiir zerg :(

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
This is for the albs who tried to take the CK at 1 am this morning...

Normally I quietly curse taking CK's etc at such times as they are undefended and therefore I struggle to see where the fun is. But as I was there to defend, it did at least give both of us the chance of a laugh.

My harrassment eventually paid off but as I was solo and there was 4 of you (I think) I had to come up with something different.

Still was good fun and whilst you did not take the ck - I hope you had some fun whilst trying :clap:

Btw Manisch do not come Leirvik - you'll hate it and we will hate all the extra moans, qq's and flames that you will generate from going there (although some of them do make me laugh).

soze

I am a FH squatter
Leirvik has been alot of fun lately, except when Danod?? and that Valkarie thing that starts with Miz? are there as they have a nasty habit of killing my easy.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
theres abit daily action in leirvik, but clearly most action at the evenings. if you dont see any enemies there, take a tower or all of them, and ppl will come :D

/freggy :)

Thren

Fledgling Freddie
soze said:
Leirvik has been alot of fun lately, except when Danod?? and that Valkarie thing that starts with Miz? are there as they have a nasty habit of killing my easy.
You prolly mean my zerker Daond and a valkyrie called Mizaros that i have grped with? :) Have been fun duo'ing with him...

Too much work for me recently so havent been online much but when you see a big bad twoll pls /hug me b4 killing :cheers:

soze

I am a FH squatter
Thren said:
You prolly mean my zerker Daond and a valkyrie called Mizaros that i have grped with? :) Have been fun duo'ing with him...

Too much work for me recently so havent been online much but when you see a big bad twoll pls /hug me b4 killing :cheers:

Yep thats you you are both evil and i dont think ive ever managed to kill either of you solo on Mincer or Inf :clap:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Belisar said:
Btw Manisch do not come Leirvik - you'll hate it and we will hate all the extra moans, qq's and flames that you will generate from going there (although some of them do make me laugh).

Hahaha... I was there for good 11 hours. Had good fun, Hibs zerged the CK with Bainshees and Shroomers but we took it back on even numbers. Later on some Mids had a group going with a Skald as a bait, he was just standing in the middle of nowhere, I attacked him and pop a Shadowblade attacks you and 3 Hunters unstealth around you and start shooting you.

Also had a Vamp power-draining me all the time :eek6:.

Some people there are rather strange, but it's cool that they don't learn to play properly in Leivrik, they'll suck in NF too.

My BB for the Arms is level 36 now, so I'll be there again soon as running unbuffed sucks a bit, two-shoting casters is funny though with Pole. Anytime snare with first hit for 400-500, 2nd hit usually kills them.

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
Manisch Depressiv said:
Hahaha... I was there for good 11 hours.

11 hours ???

Crikey you are keen. And there was me thinking you were giving up ;)

Some odd peeps in liervik - a nice combination of good players and some who are still learning their toons it seems. Is lively at times for sure - some nice 3 way fights tonight.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Belisar said:
11 hours ???

Crikey you are keen. And there was me thinking you were giving up ;)

Some odd peeps in liervik - a nice combination of good players and some who are still learning their toons it seems. Is lively at times for sure - some nice 3 way fights tonight.

I'll be back for more soon, planning to level half a dozen alts from 40-44 there. Just need to get them up from 35-40, tomorrow I'll bring a buffshearer :)

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
Im out with my sorc Carvan :)
Got to 2l7 then action started to fade and I decided to get that free to lv46.
Cyall on NF.

Btw
Any of the albs that post here.. what was your leirvik char nick? Just curious whether I have played with ya.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Illudian said:
Im out with my sorc Carvan :)
Got to 2l7 then action started to fade and I decided to get that free to lv46.
Cyall on NF.

Btw
Any of the albs that post here.. what was your leirvik char nick? Just curious whether I have played with ya.

My Arms is called Kungfufootballer MutantEnemy ;).

We played together.

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
Aha, and I thought you said you werent Manisch.
We had some fun right :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom