Leirvik Today!

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
I wanna see every damn veteran + ofc every damn new player that has a char in these lvl\s online today , give me zergs of visibles on all 3 sides and make this evening a enjoyable one fore me ( selfish ain't i :flame: )

Nah fellas come out this evening and let's have fun as back in the old day's i just hope that when i'm fighting 1 infi or 2 at same time i won't have 2 scouts/rangers hitting my buttocks at same time hahahahah :)

SO COME AND RELIVE THE FUN TIMES FOR ONE DAY ATLEAST !

/berge

Salvion

One of Freddy's beloved
Well i did logg in in leirvik with my wee shammy Bulten to play abit beeing away for some weeks, Hibs have all towers it seemed but thats no prob untill i set for on shore...bang 2 stealthers kill me, well no prob /rel and run there again and same thing they waiting for me as im only one there and duo kill me again (im not that hard to kill as i have to kite to have any chance even tho im cave spec)
well swim back again and i see em on the shore just waiting...ehh well think im logging and have some more weeks of vacation from daoc/leirvik :)

I know its not a realm thing juts stupid ppl that dont realize that while they probubly like to play inleirvik they shoot them self in the foot with that kind of playing :twak:

well i probubly will be back some night :drink:

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Stealth hug warfare, i got spam hugged to death ;)

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
well i finally relised what it was with leirvik that made me not wanna play more last night :(

i was on for maybe 45 mins...but all i could see mids had ck + 2 towers and had started to treb down the last hib tower with OMG 4 defenders...and the mids were around 10 or so...sure i wanted zerg , but give me zergs from all sides!

ahwell will give it a new shot this evening :)

/berge

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Teslacoil said:
well i finally relised what it was with leirvik that made me not wanna play more last night :(

i was on for maybe 45 mins...but all i could see mids had ck + 2 towers and had started to treb down the last hib tower with OMG 4 defenders...and the mids were around 10 or so...sure i wanted zerg , but give me zergs from all sides!

ahwell will give it a new shot this evening :)

/berge

There were actually about 8 hibs in that tower, there was a foh DI bot and a bard sat inside as well as an ani, 2 chanters and a voidie, 1 ranger and lil-ol me sneaking around on my lonesome.

Found some good fights in the keep, especially when i backstabbed a shammy and got Lethal (sp?) try and PA me while i was fighting 2 mids, so i killed him first ;)

Good spot for soloers seems to be away from the main keep>tower zerg focus, I found a few albs and a few middies wandering around away from the main combat. If not then i just trade deaths 1 for 1 by popping on BD's and 1-shotting them before getting ganked by the zerg ;)

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
Aye there were about 8 Hiblets ... a group of 4, a couple of soloers & a meditating druid. We killed the SB/BD/WL mini-zerg a few times & then a decent Alb group turned up who insisted on repeatedly trying to take the tower we were all camped in o_O

It does seem a bit stereotyped:-
Ave.Mids = 2-3 grouped SBs + 1-2 BDs + 1-2 WLs + maybe 1-2 random others.
Ave.Hibs = 1-3 mostly-solo NS, + maybe a Ranger Chanter or Vamp ... last couple of days even seen some "normal" classes amazingly!
Ave.Albs = 1-2 solo Infs & sometimes a normally mixed group.

Inarra - Noob NS (yes I have been known to log my BB off when it's quiet if it makes for better fights, but not when there's an SB mini-zerg around!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom