Leirvik Captured with 4 Mids :)

Retribution

Fledgling Freddie
Lo all,
Ahh what a great day yesterday,Me Esidious[43 SM], a BD,a Warrior,and a SB, took over the Leirvk CK yesterday,[Sorry for not Remembering Names, but my Memory is Crap] :) Little Story Time.....

Quote" It Was a Great Day for the Forces of Midguard as They one again thwarted the Evil Albs from there Claim over the Leirvik Central Keep,it was a pain taking task, as Esidious told me, " yea we were pounding the CK walls with our trebs for only little while as we already weakened it earlier in the morning,but soon as the wall fell down i swam back to our own central keep, picked up a ram, and made my way back to the safe haven of our tower."

so she asked,"Then what Happened?"

"Well, when i got back to the tower saw my group was still there waiting for me, with pride we ran through the great hole in the wall we made just minutes before, while i was setting up the ram, the others did the great job of clearing out the remaining scouts from the walls and the few remaining guards at the door.
So i set up the ram, got on it and started to wham it away with a Fellow Midguard. After a few mins we got the door open, we already set our plan out, we send all our pets on the Lord of the Keep, let them get alot of agro, then we attack, it worked almost flawlessly".

The Reporter women was a bit confounded, " so there was no problems at all?"

i smiled " ohh yea we had problems, our warrior decied to take way to much agro and almost died :) , but with extreme luck our Fellow Bone-Dancer got the agro of him, he kept the agro for quite a while, then i went in, i started to Pbaoe like a man from Hell,The Lords Life was ebbing away with each blast, but soon i was out of mana, and had to rest up for quite a while,but soon up and rdy again, More Pbaoe Blasts and the lord was almost dead, then it started to go bad" i said.

"Why what Happened?" She Asked.

"Well a Gaurd decided to join the frey and started to hit our already wounded Warrior, i had no power to speak of so all i could do was whack the guard with my pet and my staff, But Lucky the ShadowBlade, Bone-Dancer,Warrior continued to Whack the Lord Untill Finally, He Fell to the Floor With a Thud, Sword rattling from his hand, We were Victourious!"

"Wow thats a great story and that really happened?"

I Smiled "As i live and Breath here today, Damn right it Happened".

"There is one thing that is a bit strange" she Said.

I looked at her and Smiled, "I know what you are thinking,Where were the Albions through all of this..."

"Exactly" She Said.

I Laughed" My Dear they are Albions, Plus if that dont give the point, School was not out..." :cheers:

Based on a True Story...

Dalmar-Hume

Fledgling Freddie
Retribution said:
Quote" It Was a Great Day for the Forces of Midguard

if you feel the need to boost your ego about fighting NPC guards you could at least spell the name of your realm correctly

Retribution

Fledgling Freddie
lol,

Midguard/Midgard i think they get the jist of what realm im on about..

as for ego boost, no i dont think so, it was just a brilliant day,a good fight and trying to kill lord of with 4 people is not easy, go try it..

Me thinks someone aint had coffee today....?

or you an Albion and it miffed you off.....poor you :)

or my personal favourite, your a School kid, and missed it due to teacher giving you a detention, or wernt allowed to play due to excessive amounts of homework..... :kissit:

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
Retribution said:
I Laughed" My Dear they are Albions, Plus if that dont give the point, School was not out..." :cheers:

At work more likely, rather than at school, if indeed this raid did take place during the day. In which case I can only assume school finished early for you?

This assumes I've translated what you said correctly.

Or, more likely, most people who play Albion are not at school at 3am, they are asleep instead.;)

Retribution

Fledgling Freddie
na im not at school, aint done that in over 15 years, lol

and this raid happened at about 11am or so or there abouts, 3am im not in leirvik as no mid is, but albions always are taking the whole map at 3am..lol

Dalmar-Hume

Fledgling Freddie
Retribution said:
lol,

Midguard/Midgard i think they get the jist of what realm im on about..

as for ego boost, no i dont think so, it was just a brilliant day,a good fight and trying to kill lord of with 4 people is not easy, go try it..

Me thinks someone aint had coffee today....?

or you an Albion and it miffed you off.....poor you :)

or my personal favourite, your a School kid, and missed it due to teacher giving you a detention, or wernt allowed to play due to excessive amounts of homework..... :kissit:

lol - it was a bit of nasty comment just typed and pressed enter in the middle of doing my necro template at work - fyi ive had a bit too much coffee already and not really annoyed that i wasnt there either (like i said im at work making a necro template - being paid for doing something fun :))

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
Retribution said:
na im not at school, aint done that in over 15 years, lol
Same here, as I suspect is true for a lot of Albs.

Retribution said:
and this raid happened at about 11am or so or there abouts, 3am im not in leirvik as no mid is,

This is something of a rash statement. From my experience, Mids do have a tendancy to crop up in all sorts of places at odd hours of the morning.

Retribution

Fledgling Freddie
:) ull b lucky if any mids are on at 3am, no where near any in my experiance :p
but if there are ull b lucky to see 1 or 2, no where as many as albs and there, 3 tower takes, and ck take :)

but good tho, re capture it next day, more xp :)

YaY

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Retribution said:
:) ull b lucky if any mids are on at 3am, no where near any in my experiance :p
but if there are ull b lucky to see 1 or 2, no where as many as albs and there, 3 tower takes, and ck take :)

but good tho, re capture it next day, more xp :)

YaY

it read as a "HAHA ALBS YOU@RE NOT ON WE TOOK YOUR KEEP YOU SUCK SCHOOLKIDS!!HHHAHAHA!" post to me

Rather than a "woot, we got a keep! rah only 4 of us too!"

Not bad going with only 4 though :) nerf bonedancers :p

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Someone could write a VB program that generates responses for this forum, they really could.

It'd work like this. Someone posts a new thread, the VB program checks it, and posts a response with the following words in a random order and mixes is several nouns.

QQ
whine
:BULLSHIT:
#care
LOL
stfu
zerg
school
kids
wanker
radar
crossrealming
alarmclock

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
RS|Phil said:
Someone could write a VB program that generates responses for this forum, they really could.

It'd work like this. Someone posts a new thread, the VB program checks it, and posts a response with the following words in a random order and mixes is several nouns.

QQ
whine
:BULLSHIT:
#care
LOL
stfu
zerg
school
kids
wanker
radar
crossrealming