Leirvik boat madness

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
anyone up for some boat fights for a change of pace ?
we went for a spin earlier in a warship, damn slow with not enough crew :(

basically, get a galleon or warship, as many people as u can/want, and fight on them, rather than zerging around the CK :)

Lindraskada

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
lol so that was u, scared the shit out of me when i saw it come toward my little scout boat and a near fg of mids on it. Not as funny as me somehow surviving that frostalf nuking me on boat, the lot of u nuking me from galleon and then that hunter shooting me , melee running from me , hiding then both of us on 5% he shot me and my Ring of unyealding will procced and the DoT killed it lmao. But yeah, i agree with u guys, Boat fights sounds cool, but atm albs being a bit cautious since u own the whole of leirvik and were scared when we arent owning it all zerging , might bring me a galleon later :D

Ljuvasara

Fledgling Freddie
wooohoo! nice attempts!

too bad the lag killed the fun when that many suddenly lds :( cheers for joining in though :clap:

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
:D u too but..
found some problems with this fun little event.. <lag excluded>

Boats like players dont have buffers for contact and as such pass through each other , not only does this look shit it means chasing makes it impossible to aim the soddin trebs/paliantones

Also, cos ure seated your stuck to facing 1 way lol , so unless were both in front of each other we cant fire, i think i saw 1 spell hit and that was your shamans dot

But it wouldve been nice

PS. Took us albs 5 mins to actually make our boat move at the dock lol , original intention was to treb your tower from the see , then took 5 mins to realise the trebs dont have a firing amimation so we all thought our weps were broke lol

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
knighthood said:
PS. Took us albs 5 mins to actually make our boat move at the dock lol , original intention was to treb your tower from the see , then took 5 mins to realise the trebs dont have a firing amimation so we all thought our weps were broke lol

when we came to your dock, about 50% of the mids went LD which didnt help
for weaps, paliontone's are better generally ;)
the trebs DO animate,.. sometimes.. usually if u can convince them to turn to a target
lots of odd bugs. we all died, came back to the warship, i couldnt see any of the weaps but all the hookpoints were occupied
the passing through each other was annoying, but what the hell, was a good laugh if a little shambolic.
I did manage to get you targetted and shoot you with my little ballista, laughable damage tho, just my way of saying hi :p

cheers for bothering , the effort was appreciated :clap:
:drink:

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
sshot304.jpg

Did this one evening a bit back when there was about a fg of mids vs 5fg of albs.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Mabs said:
when we came to your dock, about 50% of the mids went LD which didnt help
for weaps, paliontone's are better generally
the trebs DO animate,.. sometimes.. usually if u can convince them to turn to a target
lots of odd bugs. we all died, came back to the warship, i couldnt see any of the weaps but all the hookpoints were occupied
the passing through each other was annoying, but what the hell, was a good laugh if a little shambolic.
I did manage to get you targetted and shoot you with my little ballista, laughable damage tho, just my way of saying hi

cheers for bothering , the effort was appreciated :clap:
:drink:

np might try again when the fuckwits sort the lag out

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom