Leirvik: Albs...cmon.

Noelle

Fledgling Freddie
Now, I usually don't go to some board and QQ my eyes out and whine about zergs and such, but this has done it for me :S

I've been a regular in leirvik for a while now, my char is a sm and is named Krulli - some albs should remember me when I soloed a group of 4 of ya in 2 casts ;)

But just now I logged into leirvik and was going to get some fun RvR to exp on (since i really really hate exping the ole way) but then I join midgards CG (with a full frontload of 3 other memebers in it) and this is what i hear: mids and hibs helping eachother out, albs claimed all keeps except one and upgraded the FARKING towers.

Now guys, this is a BG - me personally being a rp whore, I see it like a fun battleground without all the hassle of keeps - but you guys need to upgrade them so u can't run shit without some stupid scout trying to hit you from the top of some tower that is faaar away, i tihnk its enuff to even try to outrange your scoutzerg that usually is there.

But back on topic, I got killed by Uron (spelling?) the cabalist and xiron or some the reaver, now I release and head back to island to have some more decent figths - I swim underwater the whole way, but once I'm getting a bit closer to the island (still not in cliprange...can't even see the trees atm) I go
to the shore, but as soon as I get into Uron's and xirons cliprange (remember, im a kobold swimming in the sea at cliprange, they take a QUICK u-turn and run right towards me...

So I have one advice for ye, Uron.. if your gonna radar do it like a man...one can see it miles away from this point on ;)

anyway, thanks to everyone who has had fair and fun fights with me ;)

Krulli - the lil kobbie who likes to bomb the place up!

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
yeh few odd things going on in there, i spent a whole night just casting and leaing my insta puppy in odd random spots (no albs in sight) within 10 seconds tada alb zerg runs straight to puppy for no reason.

the little naked sylvan constantly suiciding every few mins to albs looked bit dodgy too tbh.......

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Jacilja said:
the little naked sylvan constantly suiciding every few mins to albs looked bit dodgy too tbh.......

I can see the logic behind this. So few mids and hibs are bothering to turn up anymore cos they're sick getting 2fg for each mid that the albs have had to start making toons on the other realms for a regular source of RP income.

Perf1

Fledgling Freddie
Jacilja said:

Did you see the name of it? be useful to check if its in cg/bg relaying vital information ,)

Albs are shooting themselves in the foot with this constant zerge after zerge mentality, sure they get rp's but crappy rp's is no fun.

I understand and have said before that because there are many more albs out there an so few hib/mid that theres not enough of us to go around so they behave like Piranha's and attack all together to get a bite of rp :)

But if some of them are using radar in bg's then wtf mentality is that? there now effectively taking rp'sfrom there own realm by beating everyone else to the kill....Sad....very sad. :(

Btw sorry to albs who dont like to zerge and the rest of u lot who would never use radar, i dont mean to offend. its just the way i see it.

Onefoot
lvl 44 chanter

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
I don't even think zerging is a problem with any Alb parsé, it's just that there are so many of 'em compared to us now that a zerg is just what it is everytime.

The piranhas idea I like, and also the skaven one my friend said last night in Leirvik. I say skaven cos all the Albs were hiding in their level 10 ck for a good few hours against a fg of mids, till we got sick of being handed our arses and withdrew back the a tower we'd claimed and I'd sent to lvl10.

Fair play to the Albs for coming out. twenty-five of them in the end vs ten of us in the tower. And they didn't attack. :( I wanted them to. I evern considered downgrading the tower to make it easier cos the siege was boring meh tits soff. But even though we sallied a few times it was more or less instant death. Funny though :)

Anyway, I digress I suppose. As I've said before ya can't blame the Albs for having more people, it's just an unfortunate circumstance. It 's just a bit arse that's all.

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
RS|Phil said:
As I've said before ya can't blame the Albs for having more people, it's just an unfortunate circumstance. It 's just a bit arse that's all.

agree with it also

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom