Legionraid Sunday night droplist ??

C

Chenuba

First: thx to Tiarta and Khalen for a great raid.

Second: I know the lotto has been held and I know there was a load of drops in total, but anyway, where is the list of drops ?.
I'm a little disappointed that no list has been made. At least the legion drops could have been announced here.

Z

-Ziro-

Aye, thx for another successfull raid :)

At the rate we are killing Legion atm listing drops in here everytime would turn into spam :p

All drops have been accounted for and has been lottoed fairly with the very reasonable rules listed in a post below.
Theres also a link to a site which holds information about(I think) all Legion drops, so get a screenie as he drops and check em out and cross your fingers.

C

Chenuba

I didn't see the drops in my textbox as I was one of the guys taking adds.
And still, I would like to see the drops listed in a post here yes, that's no more spam than so much else written in here.

T

Tigerius

I think it's a bit sad guilds cant get to pick the items they want but accept the ones lottoed to them. Creates a bit unnecessary waste situations.

T

Tranquil-

There should be some rules about that yes.. A guild has to have a class that can use it which needs it to get a certain drop. Maybe they can sign up for different items...? And then the lottery is done on each item?

B

Belomar

Well...

I have the chat.log file at home, I will get it and post the names of the stuff that dropped off Legion (if I remember to!) when I get home.

As for choosing drops and the current lotto system, I think that it is working well and should not be changed. There is enough hassle with getting the distribution to work properly anyway. After all, if your guild is assigned a drop it does not want, it can always try and trade it with another guild.

B

belth

Don't forget that if the "choose which to lotto on" system was implemented, the guild passing on some items might end up with drops that they didn't want in the end anyway, if every guild was still assigned an equal number of items.

O

old.FIN

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom