Legion raid!

I

ImLestat

Oh damn I hope Goa uses the Prydwen database this time, otherwise we 'Prydweneers', or at least the majority of us can't even try DF before the official release of the patch. My highest alt on Excal atm is 14... :(

K

Khalen

Cool but it looks like mr Legion wasn't there... Or did he spawn somewhere else? And did they kill Behemoth?
It looks like those named over there drop quite some nice stuff :)

F

Flimgoblin

Looks like they died before they got to Legion :)

Mmmm killing Behemoth could be interesting...

Was under the impression you could only get to Behemoth by a special move of Legion.. so organising the attack could be tricky...

O

old.¥ØÐÄ

thosemobs in df look awesome .

im looking forward to it going live which i hope will be 2-3 weeeks away tops . gonan be a lot of keep raiding though :( and no doubt hibs/mids on excal will post 100000000 posts of albs keep raid times :)

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by old.¥ØÐÄ
thosemobs in df look awesome .

im looking forward to it going live which i hope will be 2-3 weeeks away tops . gonan be a lot of keep raiding though :( and no doubt hibs/mids on excal will post 100000000 posts of albs keep raid times :)

correction:

No doubt hibs/mids/albs will post 10000000000 posts of albs/hibs/mids raid times ;)

C

c0ngo

Originally posted by old.ImLestat
Oh damn I hope Goa uses the Prydwen database this time, otherwise we 'Prydweneers', or at least the majority of us can't even try DF before the official release of the patch. My highest alt on Excal atm is 14... :(

It's ur own fault for choosing Pryd :p

Bit unfair on you guys but guess if they want to test it it makes more sense to do it using the database with the most accts, if only they could do it with the Pryd and Excalis dbases merged :)

1.49 is what I want to play, no real interest in any of the other patches though, think they'll just ruin the game :(

I

Israfael

That's where legion spawns, where they all died.

Guess he was having a picnic or something ;)

A

Alrindel

I think mister legion was not at home to visitors that day.

(I think he's much like the dragon - after a server reset it can take a very long time before he pops, so any group rushing into DF on patch day is likely to be disappointed if they're hoping for Legion Loot right away).

I

Israfael

Originally posted by Alrindel
I think mister legion was not at home to visitors that day.

(I think he's much like the dragon - after a server reset it can take a very long time before he pops, so any group rushing into DF on patch day is likely to be disappointed if they're hoping for Legion Loot right away).

Aye. It probably won't stop the Zerg though. Urm.. I mean albion. Personally I'm itching to get stuck into those funky looking beasties.

I have a 25Mb movie of a successful hibernian legion raid on my hard disk, but I can't for the life of me remember where I got it from. Stractics, I think, but I can't find the movies page on there :)

O

old.TonkED

Legion, very nasty, can teleport you into ramdom places in darkness falls, by the time we scratched him

"you hit for 2 damage"

He's like beating a door, a door that hits back and hard ahhhhhhhh

O

old.Thanatlos

Aaaaargh.. that's michael jackson in screenshot 10.. bet he's a badass :)

O

old.TonkED

LOL:clap:
Try not to get lost in-between his damn legs

O

old.Breydel

Legion, very nasty, can teleport you into ramdom places in darkness falls, by the time we scratched him

Nope, he always teleports you to the same room, where lots of zombie mobs are attacking you for low dmg. At the end of that room is a portal again, from where you can get back to the legion room.

Been on a Legion raid myself one time (think it was in patch 1.50, could be 1.51 too, not sure) and the guy was extremely though. I think we were with about 80 people and we srcatched him for 5% of his total HP.

Note that in 1.49 Legion is a lot weaker, he was strengthened in 1.50 I think. If you guys want to go farm items from him, I would STRONGLY suggest doing it before 1.50 hits your servers.

DF is a lot of fun. Uber exp and uber items.

O

old.TonkED

You forgot one thing,

UBER MONEY,

went in for an hour of soloing came out with 200g (extra)

O

old.LandShark

Congo: so, so true. up to 1.49 they added stuff, after that in went the nerfs.

K

krait

Oh well :( ......another classy place to leave my tombstone....Can't wait :D

O

old.Breydel

You forgot one thing,

UBER MONEY,

went in for an hour of soloing came out with 200g (extra)

Yup, there is nothing like buying a played crafted 16.5 98% qual weapon for 300 gold and then spend a few hours in DF to earn it back, LOL. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom