Legion Raid

T

Tiarta

Hi and thanks for helping to kill Legion.

Thanks go out to Following guilds : GOL - Black Falcons - Shadowlords Society - The Ministry - Equilibrium (thanks Falcor for leading :) ) - Illuminati - Royal Bavarians - Dark Prophecy - Herfølge Boldklub - First Cohort.

if someone feel leftout of greetings/thanks list, please say so and u will be put in at once.

sorry if i dont have time to post all the drop stats, but i have a work to do, and quite tired when i come home, i will post a picture where u can see what Legion dropped, u need to find the stats urself, but u can find that on Servant of the lake nice homepage (cant remember url though, maybe someone can help me out)

the link to the picture is : http://home20.inet.tele.dk/gobo/Legiondrops.jpg

p.s. and i might need to mention, i saw alot of guilds not invited, its ok u join up for the xp, but i cant let u in on the drops, the lotto system would become too chaotic then, and we would become way too many ppl on the raid, i saw alot of not invited guilds this time, and the lag was nearly unbearable, but i still want to thank all who went along on the raid :)

the lotto will be done tomorrow, as we use to do.

well bedtime for me :sleeping:

Thanks again

Tiarta - lvl 50 Cleric
Teleri - lvl 50 Sorcerer
Gobo - lvl 39 Mercenary

Dragon Knights

F

Falcor

That was good fun.....but was very very tiring :), i feel completely exhausted after that....now i know why khalen wimped out...;)

Off to sleep now, thanks to all guilds and indeviduals who turned up, and to tiarta for getting all the ppl there :).

T

Tiarta

I know Khalen, But i can understand why u need a break, its very exhausting leading soo many ppl.

well i need a break too now.

Goodnight and this time i mean it ;)

:sleeping:

Tiarta - lvl 50 Cleric
Teleri - lvl 50 Sorcerer
Gobo - lvl 39 Mercenary

Dragon Knights

F

Falcor

Im only kidding khalen =)

how many sucessful raids for albion is that now? 5?

O

old.Odysseus

5-10-15 ... this is getting dull ;)

GJ tia and falcor, dunno how u manage to keep your tempers in check, I would have exploded at least 5 times last night if i was leading (but ofc ... noone ever called me patient i guess) :)

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Grats to Tiarta for arranging the raid and Falcor for leading the zerg to Legion! I hope there will be many raids to come :)

W

-Wedge-

Even though we wherent invited (I wonder why :rolleyes: ), we still had loads of fun :clap:

Rougly gained 1.5 bubbles at 47... And I'm 24 or so Diamonds richer... So it was fun, and no we do not have to be in the lotto or however the drops are done... The XP & Diamonds where enough...

And it was nice to know I hit Legion for rougly 50 I think damage with a DD (ok, only once on a full-power bar)...

C

Ckiller ofDust

How bout usd?

We deliverd more than one full group

Dragon-Fighters forever

C

Ckiller ofDust

and it was gr8t fun but ooh the laggg.....

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Hehe, yeah, a friend told me 2 minutes before the raid started it was on...
Really strange how we are asked for relic attempts, but no longer for Legion raids :p Not that it matters though.
Was well lead by both Falcor and Tiatra. The xp was nice for the people in the team, we got some diamonds, some more xp.
Can this be done each evening? We could powerlvl a lot of lvl 46-49 this way :) With minimal risk, and nice drops.
I felt sorry for Falcor and Tiatra, that the albion mindless zerg sometimes got the overhand. Bit like the way the more stupid Albions feed the hibs/mids camping amg, 1 group at a time :p
Regards, Glottis

O

old.Odysseus

Legion stuff is getting boring ... (J/K)
How about we smack a dragon?
I mean ... I'm in the guild Dragon Kights aint I? ;)

F

Flimgoblin

HG brought along a group (wow! there's more than just me! :))

was good fun, but got a bit late...

ended up getting munched in the tunnels after being left behind by the zerg... but was probably a good thing :)

It's hard work keeping tabs on falcor! you need a floating neon sign or something so people know where to stick...

D

Draylor

Last nights raid felt as if many groups of people were deliberately getting ahead of the leaders in order to gain more xp/seals as we made our way to Legion.

Sure there is some xp to be gained as we make our way there - but not when the way its being done is making the job of leading even more difficult.

That said Ive never seen Legion die faster - so we definitely did something right :)

F

Falcor

hehe, was annoying how ppl went ahead when they new damn well where i was =/ it not because im being awkward making ppl slow down....but if u spread out ppl get left behind, u get more aggro and ppl get killed which i dont want, some ppl are xp/seal hungry im afraid aswell and i cant help that,

On legion raids im afraid its a case of dont ask why just do or die ;)

One very good thing was that main tank actually stayed alive on legion this time =), first time weve managed that i think.

As for dragon, im making a few battle plans for a well prepared dragon raid atm

Glottis: this is very very hard work for tiarta, and khalen or myself, i know i coudlnt stand doing it every night....

O

old.Ramas

Grats again to those who organised it.

Though it is beginning to seem like Legion is a noob. ;p

:clap:

W

-Wedge-

Compared to the dragon, he is...

Btw, on the defense of some people, it was hard to see Falcor at times, I myself had names off, always tried to stay behind a large crowd...

But I'm not sure if I was behind Falcor all the time (stick sure didnt work for me, damn lag)...

But the XP is seriously good during these raids (the reason I joined, since I only heard from Glottis that there was a raid and we werent sure until we saw the zerg pass the merchants)... I know most dont go on the raid for that, but I surely did :D

So Falcor and Tiarta, thnx for the 1.5+ bubbles at 47 :clap:

B

Bleri McThrust

Originally posted by -Wedge-

So Falcor and Tiarta, thnx for the 1.5+ bubbles at 47 :clap:

Wow nice :). Ive given up completely on Bubbles now on level 47. Would be nice to get into a Legion Raid. Something Ive never done and XP to.

D

_dalmar_

Falcor dye your armour a nice pink colour then everyone can see you

D

Draylor

Originally posted by _dalmar_
Falcor dye your armour a nice pink colour then everyone can see you

LOL - that would match his sword nicely ;)

F

Flimgoblin

I managed to get Dirt to stick on Legion... unfortunately it was about 10 seconds before he died (didn't think to use it till then) ... so didn't get to see him fumble :)

It also stuck on the first prince but he didn't get in any hits afterwards :(

so... next raid - all you mercs start off with dirt! :)

O

old.Wildfire

:clap: when do we get the full list of items?

F

Falcor

hehe some1 buy me some nice dye then =) atm i cant afford =)

O

old.Wildfire

3 days, no more info, no lotto, forgive me for being anxious (and im probably not even going to get any of the kit) but whats going on?

K

K0nah

lotto has already taken place, i was FC rep, msg me if u wanna know more (still got 2 items to lotto internally)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom