Legion Raid Thursday 7pm GMT

Azonic

Loyal Freddie
Hey all,

Since there has been no proper pve raids held in a long time i thought it would be a good idea to try legion for a laugh.
We will meet at gothwait at 6:50GMT, wait 10 mins for late comers then move to DF if we have it open, if not we will take a few towers to open it and then proceed.
Anyone is welcome to join (dont care about level so long as a grp lets you join them but may be hard if u are very low) and it will be a real laugh.

Loot at the end will be /random 1000 with only 100% loot being looted and seals lottoed in lots of 50.

Hope you can all make it :) Remember 10 legion kills = new title and if successful I may run these more often

Haagen

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Hey all,

Since there has been no proper pve raids held in a long time i thought it would be a good idea to try legion for a laugh.
We will meet at gothwait at 6:50GMT, wait 10 mins for late comers then move to DF if we have it open, if not we will take a few towers to open it and then proceed.
Anyone is welcome to join (dont care about level so long as a grp lets you join them but may be hard if u are very low) and it will be a real laugh.

Loot at the end will be /random 1000 with only 100% loot being looted and seals lottoed in lots of 50.

Hope you can all make it :) Remember 10 legion kills = new title and if successful I may run these more often

Haagen

If im home at that time ill bring something

Azonic

Loyal Freddie
no other interest then? come on albs, get some motivation

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom