LEGION RAID take 2

F

Falcor

Well i have decided to do another legion raid, dunno why u albions on the whole dont deserve it =/....but hibs and mdis still lead us by 1 which is not acceptable...

I will enforce rules more strictly this time, and i hope the problems on first raid will be avoided this time...

RULES:

1)Lvl 45+ ONLY

2)All guilds who attend must make a good contribution to numbers.....no one coming along wiht 2 or 3 ppl please..

3)All guilds must contact in game at least one day BEFORE hunt to say they r coming. I will also contact guilds in game....this is NOt an invitation this is me telling u when it is happening it is upto u to say to me u r coming. It is guilds responsibilty to make there attendance known to me.

4)No unguilded people.

5)ALL drops come to me immediatly(or whoever i will say collects drops)

6)Main chat is kept FREE of spam

7)Drops will be shared between guilds NOT indeviduals in a fair way in same manner as last time by lotto.(this is why it must be guilded ppl only)

8)No abuse to me ingame.

9)My orders must be followed during hunt to the letter.

10)Any serious violations of these rules by guilds or indeviduals, will exclude the/there guild from loot split.

I was hoping to keep hunts fun, i hope ppl wont be put of by the serious nature of this post, but im afraid clear ground rules seem a necessary evil

Any guilds intrested contact me here AND in game please.

Thanks

As a last note please remember i am doing this for u albions so dont flame me.....if i do get the same abuse as last time ill move to mid =).

T

Tranquil-

Now don't trip in the floor tiles this time :)

E

Exiled

maybe if we had DF sometime we could try one.... :p /em wrestles darkness falls front door key away from albs and runs off giggling

B

Belomar

Way to go, Falcor...

Thanks, Falcor, for taking the time to arrange something like this again! This post is to put voice to the many Albs that will not go to the trouble to show some gratitude for your work, and to perhaps counter the abuse you doubtlessly will receive for something like this (regardless of the rules).

O

old.Wildfire

im sure first cohort could provide 2fg's (or so) of lvl 50's... ill put the word out :)

O

old.chipper

maybe if we had DF sometime we could try one.... /em wrestles darkness falls front door key away from albs and runs off giggling

u cant wrestle nothing hibby scum youre a champ ;)

cya on the battle field :)

sure BF willbe there falcor thxs for takin time to organise this AGAIN

O

old.Sepiritz

Falcor rocks. Keep up the good work. :)

T

Tranquil-

Re: Re: LEGION RAID take 2

Originally posted by old.kedal

expect flames

If they don't like it, stay away or act nice, and find a nice guild, if you don't want a guild, then organize a raid yourself. Then you can set the rules as you wish, just like Falcor did. And he did a good job with that which makes it easier for everyone.

K

Khalen

Count me in, I still hope for one of those nice slash halberds :)

B

bob007

Count us in, I missed last one due to the fact my wife is working me like a dog :p

PS rule 8 ? Can,t we abuse just a little plz plz plz :D

G

Garnet

Originally posted by old.chipper
maybe if we had DF sometime we could try one....

Well get off you ass and break through our defense at odin :D

Or alternatively just take hib keeps :D

O

old.chipper

um garnet the top bit of my thread was originally posted by exiled m8 :p

albion gets DF when we want it and i seem to remember midgard goin down to 1 keep other day cos alb had the rest :p defence at odins u say ???

G

Garnet

Originally posted by old.chipper
um garnet the top bit of my thread was originally posted by exiled m8 :p

albion gets DF when we want it and i seem to remember midgard goin down to 1 keep other day cos alb had the rest :p defence at odins u say ???

Actually at that time 150 + Mids were at the relic keep prepared to defend it. Then we started taking keeps back after we wiped out your force on the X roads up to fensalir.

T

Talifer

Could I make one suggestion? :)

Maybe rather than focusing on guild, we could focus on groups?

By this I mean, don't have purely guild groups and don't distribute drops on a guild basis. Just have group leaders, each group leader is obligued to bring one full group of level 45+ players (This might well be made up of purely one guild). Falcor should know each group leader before hand and have a chat group, or whatever, with them.

This has several advantages

a) Smaller guilds who can't get a full group there, can grab some other guild's members and still participate

b) Larger guilds with more than 8 players contributing to the raid have the chance to be rewarded (i.e. if they bring 3fg they could get 3 drops)

c) Unguilded players can still participate and might even get a drop

Drops should be distributed to group leaders and let te group leader deal with the drop distribution in group.

Talifer

F

Falcor

wont work as u cant sort loot on same day......

T

Talifer

Originally posted by falcor
wont work as u cant sort loot on same day......

Why not?

Surely at the moment you give the items to each guild gm or guild representative. So you have a list of these people. Now you just have a list of different names

Talifer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom