Legion part xx - Yawn

T

Tiarta

Hi again

Picture with what the legion dropped is here.

http://home20.inet.tele.dk/gobo/Legion3.jpg

u can check the stats here : http://www.servantsofthelake.org/loot_dflegion.html

a Legion Shield dropped though, u cant find the stats on Servants of the Lake homepage, so ill post the stats here.

Shieldstats.jpg

Shieldstats1.jpg

well the lotto will be done tomorrow, as we use to do.

Thanks to all the participating guilds :)

Best regards

O

old.Odysseus

*yawn*

btw ... air nukes do up to 102 damage non-crit on that giant-thingie - i think it was Xanthian that was so impressed with his 89 damage ;)

O

old.Xanthian

Originally posted by old.Odysseus
*yawn*

btw ... air nukes do up to 102 damage non-crit on that giant-thingie - i think it was Xanthian that was so impressed with his 89 damage ;)

?

O

old.Odysseus

ok, so maybe it wasnt u - some treelovin caster anyway ;)

F

froler-mid

Breastplate of Forlorn Souls is a legion only i presume, stats plz!

:m00:

T

Tiarta

will be posted later, dont have the time atm.

sorry i forgot, but thanks for the reminder :)

Tiarta - lvl 50 Cleric
Teleri - lvl 50 Sorcerer
Gobo - lvl 39 Mercenary

Dragon Knights

H

hotrat

Breastplate has lots of con and couple of resists (crush is one i think) and probably a silly dmg shield proc :)

F

Falcor

wow nice bracers ill take one each of those please =)

will things exactly like that be able to be crafted in later patch?

Also whats the deal with this damage shield proc? does it do anything at all considerable?

F

-frostor-

when someone will hit it
you get that magma shield from a wiz automatic and it stays 20secs

T

Tiarta

The stats on the plate is here

sorry for delay, but better late than never ;)

Platestats.jpg

Platestats1.jpg

Tiarta - lvl 50 Cleric
Teleri - lvl 50 Sorcerer
Gobo - lvl 39 Mercenary

Dragon Knights

B

Belomar

Well done, Tiarta and Falcor, for organizing and leading this (not so uncommon) raid! And yes, SS was unbelievably lucky on the Legion drop lotto :D

It is, however, high time I write a cant or chronicle about a Legion raid. Will see when I get the time...

K

Khalen

This dude still wants Legion Soul Splitter :) But still no luck :(

D

Draylor

Originally posted by Khalen
This dude still wants Legion Soul Splitter :) But still no luck :(

Youll get one - sooner or later :)

They appear to be reasonably common on US servers, looks like we've just been a little unlucky with the droprates of certain items so far.

EDIT: Has to be said - nice BP :)

F

Falcor

I know what the proc does....but it dont seem too good, =/ does very little damage, i wold much prefere a nice dd proc =)

O

old.LandShark

the realm needs about 500 ensorcelled blades instead of all these blasted piety rings and studded pieces ^^

Q

quinthar

Guys if you do another such raid any chance Ferus Legionis could be involved??, we dont have enough members in our alliance to do a solo raid, but we do have quite a few 50's..

B

belth

Originally posted by falcor
I know what the proc does....but it dont seem too good, =/ does very little damage, i wold much prefere a nice dd proc =)

Bah, DD procs are from the last millenia, it's DoT procs, Lifetaps and BTs that rock ;)

D

Draylor

Originally posted by belth
Bah, DD procs are from the last millenia, it's DoT procs, Lifetaps and BTs that rock ;)

But lifetaps are bugged :rolleyes: :eek: :(

B

belth

I'm sure they'll get around to fixing them... Hopefully by the time spellcraft comes in, so I can get 2 99/100 qua long dirks with lifetap procs and af102 99/100 qua armor with bt/dot procs :p

F

Falcor

500 ensorcled blades of power....roughly 4000 legion raids....willl next tuesday do =p?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom