Legends of Old \0/

gohan

FH is my second home
feeling a bit nostalgic an wondered if the likes of belgorain, rev monkey an other old LOE still trolled here ^^

or any1 else from pryd thats moved to pastures new, not gamah tho cos he is ugly an has no taste in music :<

Punishment

Resident Freddy
On a totally different note ... i did pa Belgorian earlier on 15% hp with 5 red guards on him ... Then again , life is hard :(

Martok

Part of the furniture
feeling a bit nostalgic an wondered if the likes of belgorain, rev monkey an other old LOE still trolled here ^^

or any1 else from pryd thats moved to pastures new, not gamah tho cos he is ugly an has no taste in music :<

hay m8 nice to see you about the best way to contact us old LoE players is on our forum http://www.lordsofengland.net/forums/

drop us a visit look forward from hearing from you :fluffle:

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
I still check the patch notes and troll the forum now and then.

Not playing though :D

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Gohan :) Nice to hear from you:)

Yep, I am still hanging onto the server, as is Rev, although he spends all his time in the Lab. LOE is very quiet now, lucky to have 5 online! but the alliance is generally quite busy, so there is always someone to talk to :p

The LOE horde is still playing WOW and awaiting the release of warhammer (visit the webbie link posted above for a chat.

All the best

Belgorian LVL50 Armsman
RR9l7-Guildmaster of LOE and
thoroughly nice chap!!

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
On a totally different note ... i did pa Belgorian earlier on 15% hp with 5 red guards on him ... Then again , life is hard :(

Was glad you did :) The guards just kept comming and you put me out of my misery.

Belgorian

Gamah

Banned
Well boo hoo :( I was in LOE with SYCHO..YOU FUCKING CNUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 XDDDDDDDDD

good times!

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
ZERGERS!

remember in og, near some keep, awesome firefight, 2 fg t30 vs mid force carrying relic and loe outzerg relic force, and then take keep too :D

Martok

Part of the furniture
ZERGERS!

remember in og, near some keep, awesome firefight, 2 fg t30 vs mid force carrying relic and loe outzerg relic force, and then take keep too :D

they were the good old days hay toxi when ppl didnt moan about the size ppl ran in it wasnt all about 8v8 was all about fun i miss them days.

still remeber the day 99 albs stormed MPK in emain and kept it for 30 min :fluffle:

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
they were the good old days hay toxi when ppl didnt moan about the size ppl ran in it wasnt all about 8v8 was all about fun i miss them days.

still remeber the day 99 albs stormed MPK in emain and kept it for 30 min :fluffle:

HeHe, I remember the LOE weekly RVR nights, when we would have 8FG'S of LOE, we used to be in the same alliance as Servants of the Lake and when we teamed up with them, we could make about 15 FG'S :) was very easy to organise relic raids back then:)

Fun times.

Belgorian LVL50 Armsman
RR9L7-Guildmaster of LOE and
thoroughly nice chap!!

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
haha, was never actually in LoE but had a lot of friends in there :) had forgotten about all the peeps who I used to play with until popping back on here a few days ago :)

anyone know if any of the old GoPpers are cruising around a site?

Morphius!

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
I used to be in LoE for ages with Ironicsson/Jimthegreat :D /flex LoE rocked hehe

gohan

FH is my second home
haha, was never actually in LoE but had a lot of friends in there :) had forgotten about all the peeps who I used to play with until popping back on here a few days ago :)

anyone know if any of the old GoPpers are cruising around a site?

Morphius!

morph u were immortals wernt you? with booerx ect?

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
Originally Posted by Gamah
Well boo hoo I was in LOE with SYCHO..YOU FUCKING CNUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 XDDDDDDDDD

good times!

;p oh look! a minstrel! but a lesser skilled one!

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
i was once GM of immortals and i was in LoE once upon a time and TDS :D

Skelthor the ubber slighty speced wrong at char create wiz:p strngh is ba dm kay:p

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
A long time ago i tried to join LoE with Kinetic when he was lvl36....i was declined :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom