Legendary Spellcrafter

Z

zlair

Just dinged Legendary Spellcrafter, so I'm out looking to make a profit. I know Simius (I think he's called) does it for free, but in case he has no time etc etc I'm there, but...

... I do NOT work for free !

I charge 100 gold per 10 mins of crafting and imbueing plus cost of materials.

Why ? Well, I wanna make a profit ;) And since the cost + XX % don't really give a profit (hence most ppl only need tiar 4-6 jewels), I'll charge on a time-used basis.

Msg me or Meduza in game, and don't do a /who Meduza, cuz she's always anon.

F

Feac_

lmao simus and a lot of others do it for cost price ( i dont count i only SC for those i know) and almost all players in this game pay well over that when it comes time to pay i wouldnt mind betting simus has made a few plat just from tips ;) from what i have seen and heard about Simus people will wait for him to be available has he provides a excellent service & is friendly and polite, what happens if the person you are SC'ing for doesnt know what they need on thier full suit and weapon & shield it take 2 hours to get it right and done and for something that will cost about 350g ish you think they will pay you 1200g profit ?? good luck m8

( yes my grammer sux)

Z

zlair

Why should I care what U do ?

1 week left u got ??? bye bye

O

old.LandShark

Zlair it's kinda ludicrous to charge same cost over time for a 10min job as for a 2hr job.....
If you're going to charge for time spent, you should charge a lot less with maybe a minumum of 100g or something...
I don't know. Anyhow, all my SCing is done now so I don't care much :p]

Oh, and grats on 1000 :)

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Originally posted by zlair
Why should I care what U do ?

1 week left u got ??? bye bye

You sir, are a twat for saying that.

And you're overpriced...

F

Fagane

Over priced and clearly not skilled. Find a SCer in your guild, if no-one is in your guild, ask around, enough people willing to help with some searching, and most likely everything that is not overcharging is often done very cheaply. (cost price)

Also this is a chat forum, sales belong in an other thread.

Admin: Please delete this thread

P

Pin

Grats Zlair :clap:

P.S. I really hope there aren't too many people in the realm stupid enough to pay 600g/hour when there are over 30 people basically charging nothing.

M

Meduza

Originally posted by Ezrolithe
n00b head.

nice to see so kind ppl in Albion :)

I stated my prices, I didn't force any1 to buy from me.

Simple as that.

Edit: This is Zlair (in case u didn't know)

S

Shrye

Gotta agree... Why flame people for their prices. If you don't like it, simply find another crafter to do it for you. Or begin crafting yourself, and you'll discover how time-consuming it actually is for those who's stuck up with it for so long.

... ah well - you albs go bite off yer others heads :p

O

old.shotgunstow

cos maybe some n00b will pay that stupidly and it will be like ripping them off :) Just cos u can, which is lame imo. Like charging 500g + for a plate drop or something that u can get crafted and spellcrafted for 50g. Just taking advantage imo.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Well done Zlair - Infamous Wizard Killer!

...oh wait! :D

Hey, the good thing about Spell Crafters that charge means that they won't be overly busy and can get orders done asap. If you have the money to spend then spend, I say.

...or give it to me so I can craft! ;)

If you don't like Zlair's prices then you can always SHUT THE FUCK UP! Its none of your business what he charges. Soooo many cry babies in Albion...no wonder we haven't got any relics!

~writes to Mythic to ask them to implement 2 new relics especially for Albion: Baby King Arthur's Dummy and Security blanket! -10 to whinging!~

S

skile

Originally posted by zlair
Just dinged Legendary Spellcrafter, so I'm out looking to make a profit. I know Simius (I think he's called) does it for free, but in case he has no time etc etc I'm there, but...

... I do NOT work for free !

I charge 100 gold per 10 mins of crafting and imbueing plus cost of materials.

Why ? Well, I wanna make a profit ;) And since the cost + XX % don't really give a profit (hence most ppl only need tiar 4-6 jewels), I'll charge on a time-used basis.

Msg me or Meduza in game, and don't do a /who Meduza, cuz she's always anon.

I think Simius makes a profit. Personal profit (solidaric) and also actually a profit on money. I atleast pay him a bit extra over materialcost, all should.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom