Legendary Cloak Buff

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Get your Legendary Cloak on alts or mains before WoD hits.

"The gaze of the Black Prince had been both blessing and curse to her once upon a time. Her journey long and arduous, the blood of the enemy stained her boots. Now she stood on the corpse of the vanquished Fire God – Ordos – her cloak whipping about her frame and victory beating within her heart. Her journey was at an end. But as with any end, there is always another beginning ‘round the bend.

To be legendary, one must obtain– a truly legendary cloak. What hero is hero without one? To help you on your danger fraught quest, the infamous Black Prince would grant you a boon to help make the journey toward adorning your own cloak a little easier. Will you follow in the footsteps of heroes that have come before and brave the challenge?

Beginning Tuesday, June 17 at 9:00 a.m. PDT, through Monday, June 30 at 9:00 a.m. PDT, we’ll be applying the Gaze of the Black Prince buff which will increase the reputation gained with the Black Prince by 100%. It will also increase the chance of obtaining items from his foes needed as a part of the Legendary Cloak quest line including: the Secrets of the Empire, Sigil of Wisdom, Sigil of Power, or Titan Runestone."

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
That can't be worth the effort now considering how close the expansion is?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
That can't be worth the effort now considering how close the expansion is?

worth it for the feat of str/achievement I guess, expansion isn't due out until november iirc, still quite far off.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Quite easy to do along gearing really. As long as you put some effort in on atleast 1 character every week.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
I agree. Its definitely worth doing. I've done it on the 3 characters I play the most. Doesn't take that long either nowadays. It used to be hell when you needed 6000 valorpts from one of the quests, but its been nerfed quite nicely. I'm pretty sure they will continue to do the gaze of the black prince buff once in a while until WoD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom