Left 4 Dead 2

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Anyone tried the demo yet? if not its available on steam atm :p been trying it myself and i'm impressed its so much different than the first L4D definately going to be a nice game when it goes live on the 17th/18th.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Liking it myself, loving the frying pan and the new rifle. Can't wait to see the new Rain mechanic and the new survival mode.

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Never really played Left4Dead meself, had a quick go on the demo single player and wasn't massively impressed, is there something i'm missing or is it pretty much one of those games you have to play with friends?

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
You have to play with mates to get the full experience, playing with bots is ok but playing a vs game with 8 mates or playing survival with someone who knows what they are doing, makes you come back time and time again. Even playing the co-op with mates is good fun and with the AI director it prevents the game from becoming repetitive as supplies and 'boss infected' are changed around the map.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Indeed you need to play with people to make it good :) playing with mates ia huge +++ as you end up having mad laughs over vent and what not.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Liking it myself, loving the frying pan and the new rifle. Can't wait to see the new Rain mechanic and the new survival mode.

Loving the machette myself lol, desert eagle is also nice :)

Edit: boomer bile is also amazingly fun lol.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Tried a quick run through and it seems like more of the... improved same. As far as I'm concerned, that's a good thing; other then certain server issues, there wasn't really anything wrong with left 4 dead so no doubt I'll be making the purchase sometime soon.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Call me a sucker, but I was happy getting a new hat in TF2 because I pre-ordered L4D 2 lol

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Call me a sucker, but I was happy getting a new hat in TF2 because I pre-ordered L4D 2 lol

Lol, you get access to a baseball bat in L4D2 if you pre-ordered apparently.... mmmm baseball bat + zombies mmmmm

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Played it today, rather fun at uni. Not worth buying if no one else you know plays though =<

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Played it today, rather fun at uni. Not worth buying if no one else you know plays though =<

Indeed, its one of those games where you absolutely need to know people that play it.. it wouldnt be so bad if they made the server interface easier and better rather than dumping you in random games without knowing whos in it etc, thats a fatal flaw on L4D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom