Leet speak for dummies

• Thread starter old.Gombur Glodson
  • Start date
O

old.tRoG

wtf?! that most be written by the biggest geekaziod evah :)

we all know that 1337 is the language spoken by cool dewds and people from the TFC community (<-- me)

H

Hjod

It´s phat to speak like an 1337 d00dzor it roxxors cause im an leete haxxor!!

The only ppl i know that talks this way is either 14 years old ( soz, all 14 year old ppl, if you are offended sue me or something) or they think it´s cool!

I really hate that way of talking, I´t would be alot nicer if ppl could talk like normal people so you can understand em.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Hjod, just out of curioucity but are you going to reply to all the threads now to increase your postcount?

O

old.tRoG

re-read your post there gombur and think.

how many times have you posted that after hjod's messages?

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I just wanted him to come down crying on his knees and admit his foul sin!!!!!!
/em goes into anger mode and starts trashing things

O

old.tRoG

and i want a gold plated marble toilet seat with built in botty-warmer, but we can't always get what we want.

G

gengi

Originally posted by old.tRoG
and i want a gold plated marble toilet seat with built in botty-warmer, but we can't always get what we want.

Oh yes we can, at least in material terms, though the means to acquiring said items is is often illegal, or difficult. If you save from now then one day your 'gold plated marble toilet seat with built in boty warmer' can be yours :D , alternatively if you go out and rob your local branches of B&Q, art shop and electical component retailer, you could make yourself one next Tuesday :rolleyes:

later

Gengee

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Hjod

The only ppl i know that talks this way is either 14 years old ( soz, all 14 year old ppl, if you are offended sue me or something) or they think it´s cool!

I really hate that way of talking, I´t would be alot nicer if ppl could talk like normal people so you can understand em.

Hahahaha! Now that's better than Gengi's funniest joke thread.:D

Hjod -> glass house -> stones/mortar grenades/assorted nukes -> throwing -> lots.

soz, ppl... ->leet speak

O

old.tRoG

i wouldn't classify plz, ppl, soz etc. as l337 speak, just as EXTREMELY IRRITATING ABBREVIATIONS!

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by old.tRoG
i wouldn't classify plz, ppl, soz etc. as l337 speak, just as EXTREMELY IRRITATING ABBREVIATIONS!

TWoG defect to albion I´ll make you a general in MK for that attitude ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom