Leet alb Grp for new cluster ? sign up !

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
All the style lines are, even slash.

This goes for all realms, every melee spec line has had minor or major changes made to them.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Never played one so dunno the style names :(
And sadly i cant find that movie on VN board :(

Do you still play lancelot netc?

And yes almost all weapon lines got their styles changed.

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Style changes are good, no real nerfs except the thrust off-evade stun has been changed to a two-style chain. Thats not really a nerf anyway, it's more of a fix.

People only QQ because they have to think a bit more about styles now instead of just spamming positionals with no chains.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Style changes are good, no real nerfs except the thrust off-evade stun has been changed to a two-style chain. Thats not really a nerf anyway, it's more of a fix.

People only QQ because they have to think a bit more about styles now instead of just spamming positionals with no chains.

They just made the style lines redundant, like they have been making the realms redundant.

DAoC once was a game with different realms, different classes and so on. Now every melee class has a side snare, wow...

Zede

Part of the furniture
They just made the style lines redundant, like they have been making the realms redundant.

DAoC once was a game with different realms, different classes and so on. Now every melee class has a side snare, wow...

welcome to dark age of wowalot

kivik

Part of the furniture

Exactly, all tanks got the same fucking styles now. Absolutely worthless.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
manisch do you play eve actively these days? if yes, what charname?

btw without reading properly anni is still useful after patch, dunno what the shit people are talking about. 1.0 gr > 0.6 gr anytime, backsnare > no backsnare, stun followup on backsnare == current anni because every champ has slam for when its needed.

style procs should just have gotten a little nerf in damage instead of made two style chains tbh. pretty stupid to remove a huge chunk from reaver and valk dps, while all tanks without styleprocs get a giant boost in dps

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
too late to edit

did i miss something about dyvet being clustered or what? not long ago it was obvious goa wouldn't change anything about dyvet ever anymore (like we've known the past ~year?)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

btw without reading properly anni is still useful after patch, dunno what the shit people are talking about. 1.0 gr > 0.6 gr anytime, backsnare > no backsnare, stun followup on backsnare == current anni because every champ has slam for when its needed.

style procs should just have gotten a little nerf in damage instead of made two style chains tbh. pretty stupid to remove a huge chunk from reaver and valk dps, while all tanks without styleprocs get a giant boost in dps

Couldnt agree more :drink:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

I started from scratch after a 3 years break with a char called Munenori Yubei, am waiting for some skills to go up so I can do level 4 missions. Atm at around 2m SPs.

Old buddy of mine gave me a char called Leelo dallasmultipas with odd 25m SPs, using her for the Insurgency alliance, but I can't say that killing the German carebears is any fun around Venal/Branch.

I'll prolly stay a PvE-whore or join a small roaming PvP-corp with Munenori when he is ready but I am not sure, maybe I'll play AoC or WH.

May old chars are sadly gone and the people owning them will not sell back (I wouldn't sell 70m SPs chars back too...), but at least the guy playing Sally is making a good use of her and keeps up the good name.

What are you up to?

PewPewAS50.50

Banned
QQ

Ill reroll valewalker same day 1.90 arrives :wub:

2x times the OPness of current reavers any day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom