Leeds Festival...

G

Galatea

Is of the daoc'ers going to ze Festival of ze playing band type people, if so, is there any band you're going to see specifically.

I for one is going, and off to see Guns 'n roses (rar).

'Ave it!

N

Nala Lionne

Aww I nearly went but had to pull out at the last minute (read: Cash issues :()

Hope you have a great time, but G+R suck :p

N

Nala Lionne

Hmmm, I don't even know who he/she is.

I must be a prime example of uneducated youth of today.

G

Galatea

ach, honestly, the youth of today...in mah day... <wanders off gibbering about flatcaps and lumps of coal>

G

Galatea

younger my arse, older might be a better description :D

edit, ok fine, only by 6 months, but i'm still your elder :p

D

Danya

In my day we walked 10 miles through the freezing snow to school, uphill boith ways!! Youth of today, bah!

D

Delket

Well im off to leeds, but to visit m8s, not go to vestival :)
Does that count

N

Nala Lionne

Ah okay, 6 months older, my bad :)

I couldn't remember :p

Delket - No, it doesn't :)

N

Nala Lionne

SFX is trying to put himself on top of the spam ladder, apparently.

M

Murcalumis

Originally posted by Nala Lionne
SFX is trying to put himself on top of the spam ladder, apparently.

You mean he's not already there? <shocked>

G

gengi

OT for this thread

Didn't want to start a new thread, for this question.
Over the past few days I have noticed an inordinate number of posts first bye Nala and then by SFX is there a super spammer competition going on ?:m00:

yours wonderingly
Gengee

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Dannyn
In my day we walked 10 miles through the freezing snow to school, uphill boith ways!! Youth of today, bah!

Walked to school??! You were lucky, we used to have to dig a long tunnel with our bare hands through the snow and crawl to school! If we were lucky, we might have the tunnel collapse only three times in one direction!

N

Nala Lionne

Over the past few days I have noticed an inordinate number of posts first bye Nala and then by SFX is there a super spammer competition going on ?

Nah, just one afternoon I had nothing to do so I came and replied to lots of threads I'd missed. SFX saw this as competition so HAD to reply to all of mine to make himself TEH UB0R SPAMM0RZ!!1.

Or something :)

T

Tenko

Neh Im not going.

My mate nagged me for weeks to get 'im a copy of the game as a leaving present so I did. Then HE fecked off to the Leeds festival so he aint been on yet...

Git! :p

G

Galatea

Well, um, interesting...

On the last night, dispite corrugated iron walls protecting the toilets from .. ehm, vandals... People still stayed for 2 or 3 hours to tear them down so they could set fire to the portaloos :rolleyes: Just like last year

There goes next years festival up in smoke

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom