Leaving...

K

Khalen

As soon as 8 januari hits I'm leaving. My account will have run out then and I see no reason to go on with the game.

PvE is boring, there is nothing I haven't killed in this game.
RvR is boring, RAs have totally screwed up the balance. You have to make perfect full groups these days and even then you can't get fair battles.

So to say it very easy, the game has nothing to offer anymore.

I wanna thank all the people who stood by me from day one (although a lot have left already).

A

Apathy

Send me the eBay link for your accounts please.

a.

O

old.Odysseus

bye khalen, take care out there in the real world.

best wishes

K

Khalen

Originally posted by ApathyEndymion
Send me the eBay link for your accounts please.

a.

Like I would sell my account, get a life.

Y

yog-hurt

bb mate - didnt know you too well but Hf :)

T

Tiarta

Bye Khalen

Albion will surely miss one NICE BIG personality

/salute for all that you have done for Albion - :clap:

/C R Y - Best of wishes

best regards

A

Aurelius A

Bye Khalen

only ever played with you in pve and rvr on odd occasions but you were one tank that played well and its albions loss to see you go :(

B

Belomar

Sorry to see you go, Khalen. You were one of the first who welcomed Belomar to the "big boys" when he hit 50, and also one of the stalwart defenders of this realm. I am very sad to see so many good people leave this game, and I can only hope that it will not mean the end for us all, but that more good people will come.

Goodbye, Khalen, and have fun!

B

Belomar

I'd just like to send you off with a quote from my very first RvR chronicle, "The Charge of the Sursbrooke Guardians", to portray your work and impact on Albion:
Soon, the second door to the relic keep had been breached, and the ragged remains of the defense force had to retreat inside the relic fort itself as the foul invaders swarmed inside and redeployed the siege engines for the last door. Discouraged and battered by the enemy onslaught, the brave defenders once again rallied under the calm command of Khalen Lightbringer, preparing for the final stand in the relic room as the entire fort shook under the poundings of the siege rams outside.
/salute Khalen

D

Dalby

hmm dherk just gave the link on irc, it is strange to me that the most addicted dve player is leaving ;)
this must be a sign :)

see you maybe an other game? :)

(for those who dont know me, i left daoc a while ago :)

K

Kralen

Good luck to you Khalen. Hope you have joy whatever you do in future.

best wishes.

P

pogo121

FFS Khalen, dont leave..... Who is gonna craft the best weapons at the best prices now? :(

Good luck anyway mate !!

E

ethiraseth

bah, dont go, you just gonna take a break for 1 or 2 months and then you come back, ok? :)

anyway,sad to see you go :( and if you dont come back have fun with whatever other game you gonna play and with real life

Z

zlair

bb Khalen...

I fully understand the reason for U to leave - same reason many others left, and same reason I leave soon too... Im gonna go either SWG or World of Warcraft soon (when they come out), or Shadowbane (if that EVER comes out ;) )

B

belth

Goodluck Khalen, sad to see another beta-player leave :(

F

Falcor

wow, tis really sad to see u go, and i must say i feel very similar atm, u have been a good friend, a good warrior and a good legion killer :) good luck m8

H

Hit ^_^

one more of the old one leaves :\
would like to do the same but some evil force is keeping me here.

O

old.FIN

BB Khalen..

My account is still 2-3 months active then same thing comes to me..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom