Leaving soon

M

Maliz-

I have now played this game since April 2002. It have been a blast, and I have enjoyed it greatly!

There is very many nice people out there that have made this an experience that I would not miss for anything (well, almost anything that is).

Whay I'm leaving? Well, to have something this good, you have to rule out other stuff from your life. Sadly, those stuff I ruled out, was some very important things like educations and such.

This game is a hobby that became and obsession, and I have to regain control of my life before its too late.

Heck, i bet most of you is thinking "who is this guy anyway..." So i'll not make a long speach.

Just wanted to say thank you for everything, and my best wishes further in your game and life.

To those people that do know me (as the confused bard running around in emain wondering where amg is), I just hope we meet in another game like EQ2 later. Or even in DAoC when I get my life back on track.

I will leave in about 3 weeks when my guild have found a replacement for me in the High Council.

Until then, bye bye all!

K

Kobold

GL IRL m8 :D

It just show that you're a strong person, and don't give up you're life becouse of a computer game. That is good. You don't have to quit though if you still think it's fun. Just play a bit less, and set some limits where you have to stop playing etc.

O

old.Laryssa

RL > DAoC

Good luck with RL, you do the only right thing coz DAoC will not keep you and your family fed - a good education+job will.

Cya around.

Z

Ziva

It takes a lot of guts to admit this to yourself i think so well done m8. Sad to see u leave but reading your words i think u don't have any other choice.

Go out, enjoy yourself and maybe we will see u back someday when u found a more balancing way to play.

H

heraldi

I think it is a nice thing that you take time to say bye to all of us.

I will miss you but have much understanding for your problem, i think that most of us have the same feeling once in a while esp when trying to lvl because you wanna reach 50 and then you are there and find out that to get there you have given up a lot of rl.

I do hope that you will come back and just play in between sessions in rl, I would love to see you even if only once in a while.

So enjoy life and take care of your education and get a grip on life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom