leaving next month :(

E

echekiel

Hi all
I m wanted to tell u that I will stop playing definitly the 23/09/2002 so I will post a screen with my vault and some stat I will update it 1week be4 I quit.
So if some1 is interested by buying my account I m rdy to examine all offer that could be done :)

http://daoc.barrysworld.net/crusaders/Misc/vault.jpg

my mail : ezekiel.1@laposte.net

Echekiel merc 50
PS: I have other alt as a pala 23 (fully equip) I will post a screen of his equipement a bit later :)

O

old.LandShark

Sorry to see you leaving. =(
Good luck selling the account, not personally interested. Shame to see all those nice items going to someone who doubtless won't appreciate em ;)

T

Tobold

but omg, where did you get all that stuff? :|

B

belth

I'm gonna make Ody and Vile come strap you to a chair, you ain't going anywhere :eek:

E

Erathius-

Shame to see u go =(
but hf in what ever u do

X

--xion--

jeeeeeeeeez man u cant quit!!! ure a great guy :(

F

Flexar

echekiel, is it possible u gonna study in Brussels ? (vub)
couse it starts 23 september ^^
and i'm gonna study there too ^^

O

old.Odysseus

<Straps Eche to a chair>

'Vile u play good cop, I'll play bad'

<Beats Eche until he caves in and stays in alb>

S

starblade

Hey eche,

As said, sorry to see the first Crusader to hit 50 leave the game.
(Was a pitty to see you move to DK but logical choice tbh :p ) But real life always comes first and I wish you the best in it.

Make sure we do a DM run just for old time's sake now that we finally caught up with you :)

Sure that you'll find a good home for the great merc but if in doubt, come visit us. Think some of us will surely want to keep Eche alive, well remebered and ... ready to go should you need a break and want to visit some old friends again.

Greetz and gl

E

echekiel

thk all for what u sating and I feel more happy :)

B

Bleri McThrust

Echekiel Hellbringer.............. Top guy will be sorely missed :(

Good luck m8 in all your futures.

Your passion for Giants in those early days of fighting on Salisbury Plains and Forest Sauvage is one of my most endearing and long lasting memories of this game :D

O

old.erren

NOOOOOO Eche

You were the person to put spark in the early days of nuking giants:(

You were the life and party of the Crusaders for a very long time and are still very much loved and concidered a True crusader.

I will remember with much fondness the salisbury giant sitting happily on my dead body after a mega pull from yourself lol.

Give the guy a hand he is a top bloke who will be missed for a very long time :clap:

We love u eche and pls pls pls Remember one last trip to dm b4 u depart albion shores for different pastures

Erren:m00:

G

Garnet

Dont know who you are but sorry to see ya go anyway :( . Always sad to see a honored member of a realm go.

C

Cowled

Hey Echekiel

Don't leave the realm :) .. i want to kill u with my SB :)

Remember old times in barrows? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom