Leaving DaoC

Zorah

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, after some irl issues came up today, i simply cant play DaoC anymore. The game has taken to much of my time and it simply needs to be dealed with so as many others, i take my hat and leave. I wont sell my chars, as part of my soul are in Zorah, my druid. I cant stand the tought of having other persons using what i worked so hard for so long. Also i hope, that when life allows it i can return to the game, it can take long, i hope it doesnt.
I will try to mention most of the ppl i remember in my head atm, many things are going on and i might forget some names, so forgive me and think back to the times in game. U will know that i mean u also then.

To Llaw Arian, the guild that gave me a new meaning to DaoC. U guys will always have a special spot in me. Miss, Toblerone, Eemma, Kuca, Hestet, Ozrique, Varjo, Gravedigger and the rest of the crew and the new members, u have made ny experience in DaoC the best and i will always remember you guys.

To Prima Noctis, my guild. I want to thank you all for believing and i want you to keep believing, that PN eaven without me, HAS a future ahead with the people we have in it, few guilds can match for a week, having 14 members aprox. at 4 AM online on week days, your dedication is remarcable. Feinnon, Alef, Llixeraxu, Minau, Txispas, Soledad, Blinden, Pendad, Sebulba, Wert, Cusen and all the others that i didnt mention here, thank you for making it a nice end for me.

Also thanks to TdMM, CF, RR, old vgn and Rage, Elcain, Jika, Alvira, Aliorm, Prozze, Lucariello, Dunlest, Vodkafairy, Stajj and all others, u know who u guys are. I learned alot and enjoyed everymoment. Also those that left, Robot, Gargo, Daim and others.. i wont let u guys take the joy of RL alone! I am coming for my share :m00:

To the mids and albs that i fight in old emain, BC, NP, Black Falcons and other ppl that i had pleasure to meet in decent fair fights in game, thank you for making it a game where u strive to improve your skills and learn the game. I hope my interrupts and healing also made it a challenge for u guys and also helped create a more interesting game.

To those i dont mention here, dont feel forgoten, i simply dont have the capacity to recal ALL the names i should. But none are forgoten.

None forgotten, all remembered.
Zorah, signing out :drink:

Toglet

Fledgling Freddie
Really sorry to see one of my best customers leave, how am I gonna make any money now???? Seriously tho hun, I will miss u ingame, and don't forget you promised to keep in touch! Take care, and all the very best to you.

/Big HUG!!!!!

Toglet

Llixeraxu.

Fledgling Freddie
I would say enjoy Real Life.. but real life aint what your gonna be doing most :D (work work work)

Hope every thing works out! Im sure it will and PN will with any luck be around months from now when you make your return to the game.

You should go to Wow tho.. even if its just for the players and not the game ;) After all i cant think of any other reason anyone would play daoc so long..

Good luck dude see you on msn ;)

And give me a job in your cafe ;p

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
:(

Have fun in rl Z ..

Your heals were magical ;)
Dont know where Prima will go without you but will try our best :mad:
might see you in wow hopefully ..go ewul side !!

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
said bye already on other section =) but bye again mate :p when u started u were noob :D not gonna lie :p but after .. u became pretty nice drood imo :D

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Jika said:
said bye already on other section =) but bye again mate :p when u started u were noob :D not gonna lie :p but after .. u became pretty nice drood imo

isnta skillz with ebaying high rr accounts?

cu zorah, was nice knowing you!!! althou u didnt mention me in the gbye thread :p

Zorah

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:

cu zorah, was nice knowing you!!! althou u didnt mention me in the gbye thread :p

read :kissit:
Stajj.. thats u

Vulcan

Fledgling Freddie
You spoke to me ingame Zorah & I have to agree you made the right choice.
Sort out your rl probs matey, daoc is a game after all. rl is for life.

GL Zorah nice playing /knowing you :)

Kenshiro

Loyal Freddie
Well Cerriwden, (i kno ur main is actually zorah and who that person is to you irl but i say cerri because that's still the char which made me know u way back in The Ghetto Pimpz :) )

First i wanna thank u for being the person u are !
I will never forget that it is thanks to you and Jarij that i reach that magical moment of dinging 50 for the first time ;). Therefor TGP will stay a special guild for me (eventho the name was VERY STUPID !!! :)). I truly think that u leaving the game is a big loss (for what it's worth...)

but whatever m8, as others allready said here, RL is not a game where after a problem u can release and come back after talking to a healer...
I wish u good luck and hope to hear from you again anyhow...

hope i can say i know you eventho i wasn't mentioned m8 :p

Take care !!!

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
even forgot to mention me :s
anyhow hf irl, the better game ^^

Xone

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:

he did u blind luri focker :)

Have fun zorah!

Eemma

Fledgling Freddie
ffs zorah :///// well at least come irc sometimes, im gonna miss you :<

Event

Fledgling Freddie
gl irl m8

grpd with you some b4 I quit and you were very good drood.

Toblerone

Fledgling Freddie
We spoke in game and we speak on MSN a lot.. let's stay in touch Zorah!
/hug

I'll miss you, you know that! :(

:worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom