Leaving DAoC

Jorma

Loyal Freddie
After playing since beta I have came to the conclusion I need to do something else on my spare time. If you see any of my chars running about it´s not me playing them.

Would like to thank all the ppl that have made me enjoy this game for such a long time, I won´t start rambling names you know who you are. Hope I´ll see you again in another game sometime down the road.

Blize

Fledgling Freddie
cya mate, gl - think i'll be leaving too - don't like nF:p

angrysquirrel

Fledgling Freddie
can there be a reunion forum so we can see where these ^^ people get dredged ashore?

Skynyrd

Fledgling Freddie
Aww Jorma your gonna be sorely missed, Ive spent many hours ingame with you and the delightful Vilja.

Look after yourself fella, hope to see u again in the next big thing whatever that is :)

Gajinn

Fledgling Freddie
Bye bye little one, remember our xp groups in EZ waaay back. Good luck with life, and see you in some other game hopefully. :D

-Khei

angrysquirrel

Fledgling Freddie
angrysquirrel said:
can there be a reunion forum so we can see where these ^^ people get dredged ashore?

shame that someone removed the post that my ^^ referred to.

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Cya Jorma, was fun when we did group all those months ago. Is Vilja sticking around then or is she off too ?

Jorma

Loyal Freddie
She is off to :-/, we are going to try WoW some, but dont know if we are going to play that for long. We won´t be coming back to DAoC even if we find WoW boring though. Going to try concentrating on my studies and Vilja has a job that consumes alot of time. I am sure I will regret leaving DAoC at times but most of the time I play just because I can´t come up with something else to do, not because I really feel like playing. I don´t find it as fun as I used to and niether does Vilja, don´t know if she will make her own byebye thread. I sold my account and Viljas account will soon have another owner aswell as our BBaccount. Guessing she will say her farewell when her account has been properly sold.

Hope you guys will get the most out of NF and I hope to see you in WoW.

-Palan-

Fledgling Freddie
bah, hoped to be able to say good bye to u 2 befor u'd quit... heard from merbos that ur thinking about quiting and now i find this thread :(

always was fun with our duo/trios with u and hirein or exping artis or me leechin buffs and chatting and and and :fluffle: gonna miss both of u

shame u sold allready, think i could have looked after eila for u pretty good ;)

anyways gl with rl, and write something nice in the forums every now and then will ya? cya m8
:D

Umilard

Loyal Freddie
Good call Jorma, when it isn't fun anymore stop playing. I'll try to get you drunk in rl as much as i can and we'll play some WoW together i'm sure :)

PonZaC

One of Freddy's beloved
Gonna miss u Jorma !!!!!!!!!! Have played a lot with u on rvr :( But gl hf in future m8 ! :cheers:

Wazp

Fledgling Freddie
awwh take care Jorma :fluffle: hope i see u in wow or something similiar, was a real nice time we had didnt know u too well, but still liked ya :)

soon i will travel away from this game too i think :<

take care anyway :)

:m00:

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, didn't I run into you last week (or week before)? Really sorry to see you leave, we've been having some good times and fun talks :D. Say 'hi' to the other 50% of the relationship ^^.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom