Leaving DAOC

C

Cloak_

Cya l8r Spank m8y, was always fun hunting with ya ;)

S

spankya

Thanks all for the nice replies, nice to see I made a good impression overall :)

But I'm still here to spam the BW forums so u arent completely rid of me yet :p

P

Pocyourhontas

Feck off then !! :p i did :)

Gis a call some time BITCH!!! and best of luck to you.

Poca.

Andf now, for the last time ever.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heheh - was always my greeting for the silly tart.

S

spankya

Originally posted by Pocyourhontas
Feck off then !! :p i did :)

Gis a call some time BITCH!!! and best of luck to you.

Poca.

Andf now, for the last time ever.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heheh - was always my greeting for the silly tart.

PPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! :D

Look what I just found poca!! U dirtty sod!! http://rylandd.greatnow.com/pocadoeshismum.jpg

Faeldawn, updated my sig for ya :)

F

Faeldawn

Cheers spanky m8, now fix the piccie link pls for poch :)

S

spankya

updated it but I think the webspace is crap and sometimes the links dont work properly :(

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by spankya
updated it but I think the webspace is crap and sometimes the links dont work properly :(

Sounds like the kinda webby i would make :)

P

Pocyourhontas

Faeldawn , in years to come i will be playing some MMORPG and soneone will come up to me and say " i know you , your Root the room poca from DAOC " :) and it will be your fault :)

Spank, you bastard - right click and do save as and u can get the pic, i meant your mum , it way a typo :)

S

spankya

poca, the screenie says it all mate. And yeah poca Mr "I like area rooting everything...." I remember when we were just under lvl 30 and exping in cm. Our stupid druid(you) suggested that u root pull from the sentry room, root 1 and kill the others coz they were all purp to us at the time. So up steps the druid, and root pulls..... suddenly about 10 mobs r rooted and all looking well fooked off and about another 5 or so baffed. :help: And all poca says is "Oh I pressed the wrong button" :doh:

Was funny though, and by the time u had typed that, the rest of us were half way back to entrance/exit.

V

Vantros

LMFAO i just got that piccie, poca u sicko, keeping it in the family are we :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom