Leaving Albion.

Margaret

Loyal Freddie
After much deliberation upon the matter, I've taken it upon myself to get a change of scenery, in order to get back my failing sense of enjoyment of the game: I've moved to Hibernia.

To those I knew in Albion, and you know who you are: It's been fun, and I'll miss you all, but I feel this is for the best.

I have no facility for lengthy posts, so I'll leave it at that.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
noooo :(

don't do it :(
(PS i also need a friar for Dragon raids again :D)
(see my sig...it doesn't always work out)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Dont leave.... i remember out short chats at the alchemy table in goth when i played Jessy, and working Bubbles dragon raids with you.

I too left the game a while ago - deleted - and moved to Hibernia, it was fun for the first week and braught back a sence of enjoyment to the game.... but then i missed all my friends on prydwen, it really wasnt as much fun as I thought.

Please please please reconsider. If like me you get the impressions "seeing my old albion friends in Thid.RvR will be fun" but in reality its not, they hardly notice you - its just splat your dead and they move on.

Please stay !

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Bye Mags, sorry to see you go, even if not seen you around much for a while.

Have fun in Hib and say hi to Gromnir (now Khromnir) for me.

However, I'd reccomend closing the account rather than deleting. You may find that in time you change your mind :)

Whatever you do, all the best.

/wave

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Awww! Sad to see you go.
Just.. don't delete your chars. I mean, you may want to get back sooner than you think, right?

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Hib is not as fun as you'd think. The majority of people who move there from Alb, end up quitting the game ;)

NF will be here soon and it will change RvR. You'll want your lv50 chars to try it and not a lv26 hib wandering around trying to find a group! You should at least wait for NF and see how the game develops. Hibs might quit all together :/

Velimos McDuff

Fledgling Freddie
Awwwwww i will realy miss you :( keep your self safe hun if you ever see me in emain make sure to give me a wave befor blasting me into 1000 tiny bits :fluffle:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Escape said:
Hib is not as fun as you'd think. The majority of people who move there from Alb, end up quitting the game ;)

NF will be here soon and it will change RvR. You'll want your lv50 chars to try it and not a lv26 hib wandering around trying to find a group! You should at least wait for NF and see how the game develops. Hibs might quit all together :/

true
it was worse when i was there, i had to exp solo from 1 to 29 before i even found a PvE group :|

Powerleveled a bit too :p (Thanks reed and usp \o/)

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
Hibernia is the same no matter where you go now, its only about powerleveling and animists no matter which class you want leveled. On Excal its mostly Fins, there are animists, animists+leech, FOP+leech, looter and one leech position. Someone are also grouping nukers with stun, and wardens for PBT now, but thats about it. We were lucky enough to have friends there who took us in and helped us to 50 with our first chars, without them we would probably never have made it in Hibernia.

I dont know you, but my advice would absolutely be DONT DELETE! Get another account and play there for a while, if you wanna stay on then reactivate and delete the others if you dont wanna sell or keep for later, but dont delete before you know if you like it or not ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom