Leave me alone

H

Hatt

Hi infils.. im hatts .. 50 hunter.. leave me alone.. i can't and wont defend myself to you guys.. not worth trying.. so if you see me.. look at me as free rp and think: Hmm should i kill him? (am i a rp whore?) Or should i let him enjoy the game?
Plz :)

P

Pin

Oh please at least put up a fight. I hate it when they just lie there.

B

Bleri McThrust

Hey all you mids stealthing round sauvage.

My name is Bleri. Please dont attack me whilst on my way to Excalibur, Pennines or wherever.

I dont enjoy dying just outside Sauvage, so please please please let me go.

Oh also if you see me running through Odins I could well be on my way to Uppland or Yggdra. Again please let me get to my destination so I can at least have some fun ganking unsuspecting characters there.

Y

yog-hurt

hey - my names Yog - im an infiltrator, i kill as many enemys as i possibly can because its part of the game, but plz if you see me - pretend yuo havent and get on with somthng else....

kthx yer rite!

p.s you target xxxx - he is gray and is a member of the enemy realm

'enemy' - so why not kill - it means it takes that extra time for them to get highenoguh to pwn you!

K

Kagato.

lol are the kobbie I caught napping next to a tree outside Castle Sauvage the other day? If so you really need to pick a safer spot to take a snooze.

H

Hatt

hihi You albs are so fun thats the only reason i post here..

Well kagato.. could have been me.. was tierd of sauvage anyway.. killed that lowbie caster anyway.. and try catch me without speed if you can.

O

old.Kerosene

My names Kerosene. And I'm an alcoholic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom