Leave fights alone?

Kriv0

Fledgling Freddie
Resently I had a post about leaving soloers alone. Most of u said I should just accept being zerged even tho it would be nice if left alone but nothing to expect. But what is the difference between adding to a fg fight with a fg? Some ppl scream: We are fine. Don't add and so on, but then the same ppl come and add to a 1 vs 1 fight.

/discuss

Tinyheals

One of Freddy's beloved
we (ad) tend to leave the 1on1 fights and run past.
if its 2on1 we intercept sometimes.

thing is, its hard to leave all stealthers, when all you get when they are nearby some arrows in you interrupting and leeching.

they destroy for us we destroy for them

[CE]Hjendug

Fledgling Freddie
Tinyheals said:
we (ad) tend to leave the 1on1 fights and run past.
if its 2on1 we intercept sometimes.

thing is, its hard to leave all stealthers, when all you get when they are nearby some arrows in you interrupting and leeching.

they destroy for us we destroy for them

I know exactly what you meen, if one of the good guys die, they some time just flame you for not adding and kill em for him, this is very hard to decide, cuz when u do add, they both start flaming at you, saying i could take him by my self, and the alb/hib say damn i got steamrolled by 1 fg, they zerg 24/7

Not saying this happends all the time, but sometimes it does

Light

Loyal Freddie
if its an obvious 1v1 or 2v2 I wont add, and i respect friend or foes that do the same.

if you don't care what others think or whether they respect you then do what ya like.

fgs and the like i expect to mow me down and doesn't bother me .. the very few that dont and actually watch and allow a good fight to go on - well cudos to them :)

thats how i see it anyway

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
If they're the enemy kill them. That's what the game is all about, 1FG v 1FG? if you want even numbers go play CS. The frontier is a battlefield and I see no reason to pass by and leave an enemy alive if I can help kill them.

Respect? I respect people who help each other, are polite and take the time out to talk to newbies. If you want respect for RvR... pfft ;)

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
Nice guys finish last.
Not every stealther adds, true, but not every stealther will stop adding on FG fights, so I'll pay em back by attackin them when I see em, unless its a 1v1 between a hib - mid/alb

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
if we/u/they whoever say dont add we r fine then imo respect that. adding is just plain lame and will only result in zerg, which im sure allmost every1 want to avoid.

and especially in places like odin/hw which have lesser action adding is particualy lame and it wont come anything good out of it, for either side.

this i mean ofc in 1fg vs 1fg fight.
and the argument about go play cs :kissit: .

i sure as hell want an even fight, and i dont feel proud beeting some poor fg with superior numbers. zerging is for n00bs :twak:

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Only 3 people i'll truly leave alone from the enemy realms.

Talivar
Dracul
Zoia

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
we try and leave 1v1 fights and soloers alone but sometimes ppl get trigger happy :mad: really depends how we feeling on the night tbh, if we've been zerged alot then we may feel the need to vent off :p

duo's/trio's get ganked.

classic examples of these would be the bard+chanter+shield hero (and various other combo) trio's that circle near apk and the zzang/cuteypie duo and others.

if these duo and trio's take on fg's from time to time, well then grats to them. but i think primarly they are out to gank soloers/duo's using superiour numbers = lame = kill.

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
kill everything.

unless they are cute :D

like Tears when she used to run naked through emain in the mornings :D all i could do was /hug :D awwww

laaken

Banned
Would that someone by any chance be you Konah? You tend to jump at whatever moves as far as I've seen.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
laaken said:
Would that someone by any chance be you Konah? You tend to jump at whatever moves as far as I've seen.
sometimes its me, sometimes its someone else who is close to a realm lvl ;)

or is that some kryptic piss-take attempt? :eek6:

since i've grpd with u no more than once or twice afaik, i wouldn't be too hasty with your conclusions in any case.

laaken

Banned
Konah said:
sometimes its me, sometimes its someone else who is close to a realm lvl ;)

or is that some kryptic piss-take attempt? :eek6:

since i've grpd with u no more than once or twice afaik, i wouldn't be too hasty with your conclusions in any case.

I was merely refering to when you added on us when we were fighting Random Roleplayers, that really did ruin that fight alot for us.
But anyway, I'm sure you're not a frequent adder.

Buh-bye. :p

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
laaken said:
I was merely refering to when you added on us when we were fighting Random Roleplayers, that really did ruin that fight alot for us.
But anyway, I'm sure you're not a frequent adder.

Buh-bye. :p
yes we shouldn't have added on that one. accidents do happen but that fight your talking about i conned farek and knew it was u guys but wasn't certain what the situation was since there was another grp nearby also, who i couldn't make out.

rest assured we won't be adding on any more of your fights if at all possible.

until u add on one of ours again ofc... ;)

gwal

Fledgling Freddie
I rarely interfer in a 1 vs 1, if its more than 1, I kill tho, more than 1 = they arent fighting fair themselves, and deserve to die.
is some soloers around Id gank tho, but only the ones I know deserve to die

*Ialkarn

Fledgling Freddie
Since all stealthers (yes all: 99.9999%) add in fg Vs fg and I don't complain (it's worthless) I also add all stealther fights: 1vs1,2vs2, 3vs3, 3 infiltrators Vs a lvl 40 hunter I don't care.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
*Ialkarn said:
Since all stealthers (yes all: 99.9999%) add in fg Vs fg and I don't complain (it's worthless) I also add all stealther fights: 1vs1,2vs2, 3vs3, 3 infiltrators Vs a lvl 40 hunter I don't care.

so much for not adding and hoping for people to return the favour...

Kriv0

Fledgling Freddie
Well since I was told in my previous post to live with it if I was ganked while soloing (not a stealther btw) the same should apply here. "This is not CS or Quake" as some ppl say. It's a big battlefield and an enemy is an enemy. I usually try and not add, but the game isn't like it was before. No difference between a 1 vs 1 duel and a 8 vs 8 duel imo

Powahhh

Fledgling Freddie
Kriv0 said:
Well since I was told in my previous post to live with it if I was ganked while soloing (not a stealther btw) the same should apply here. "This is not CS or Quake" as some ppl say. It's a big battlefield and an enemy is an enemy. I usually try and not add, but the game isn't like it was before. No difference between a 1 vs 1 duel and a 8 vs 8 duel imo
well as ppls say...stealthers add in fg fights fgs add in stealthwars....and i agree...personally if i get steamrolled by a fg in a stealthwar...i say bad luck and i rele....add is add...everyone do it... so we keep moving...
the most annoying thing is the uncover infront of a fg....this suck....and when happened IMO the fg that is near should start laugh spam their realmate....
it is bad luck the fg add...but the unpurpose uncover is LAME....this one need "fix" not the add thing....imo:(

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
I honestly dont know why people whine about this anymore its been done to death.

If somebody wants to add FG vs FG then fine, it somebody adds to my 1 v 1 then I'll have to deal with it, I might swear on team speak but I tend to chill after a short while, but thats me, its not because its wrong its because I might have wanted to see if I could win or not. Sometimes people adding have saved me.

If somebody gets abusive should I add, then you'll get it right back at ya and I will hold a grudge, there is no need for it, and there is nothing you can do about it so you just move on.

Sure, somebody adding is not the best scanario in all fights but hey, just deal with it. If you cant deal with it go find another game, becasue there is not 1 thing you can do about it.

if I'm commited to an attack I'll continue irrespective of whether it could be considered an add or not.

Likewise if your near a 1 v 1 and let the fight carry on, your man dies and he sees you its 50/50 as to whether you get abuse for not saving them or if you interfere you get berated by some leet idiot that "thinks" this is how the game should be played.

Oddly enough I added to some merc once in a solo fight, I got tons of abuse afterwards, Several days before I was on with a diff char and he did the same to me, liekwise I have been added by FG's that say they dont add.

If your going to say you dont add then dont do it, it has nothing to do with the game and how it should be played it has everything to do with consistency.

As for uncovering the nme, who cares?, it has nothign to do whether its a lame thing or anything like that, if character X wishes to play that way then fine, my Stealther has been responsible for uncovering a 5-6 NS/Ranger stealth group close to amg, if your going to gank a solo stealther then make sure he aint gonna uncover all yer mates trying to get PA off ultimatly giving XP to the FG of Alb adds :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom