Least demanding DAOC client available?

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Does the new isles client still work or is a forced upgrade to the laby one?

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Afaik all clients have been updated to Laby, though that was the best client for me anyway :p

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Afaik all clients have been updated to Laby, though that was the best client for me anyway :p

Ahh cocks!, looks like my DAOC career is over till i get i can get a new pc in feb/march :/

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Can't you adjust graphics settings etc?

seems to run fine on my shitty computers/laptop, slows down a lot in Laby on my laptop but its crap there anyway ;p

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Can't you adjust graphics settings etc?

seems to run fine on my shitty computers/laptop, slows down a lot in Laby on my laptop but its crap there anyway ;p

I have a netbook with an intel 945 express chip, it CAN run DAOC from what i have read, but, no one seems to know the magic forumla to make it work and not scream "render creation failed" i have tryed directX update but alas to no avail!

Oh well when i get my student fianance through i will be get a nice Dell XPS *wank*

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Carlos can you help me out really quick? I dunno how to transfer my chars to ywain :(

Soazak

Part of the furniture
/freexfer ywain1

Then you just log out, you CAN have all 3 realms on one server, so you can put all ur albs/mids/hibs on ywain 1 for example

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Carlos can you help me out really quick? I dunno how to transfer my chars to ywain :(
Carlos helped you there i see but how f*cking hard is it to read the herald corn? Man you are stuck to these forums and nothing else arent you? ;p

CorNokZ

I help out many ppl.. I expect the same thing from others :D

CorNokZ

Another thing is... Do I have to buy a new house? :(

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Yes,

but you get your deed back from your old one on the repo merchants in the market.

CorNokZ

WHAT THE COCKSUCKING FUCK!? I got my new house but the 108p I had on my merchant are gone!?

What the fuck?

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Appeal it m8 , was a few ppl in our alliance that had the same problem , they got it all back :)

CorNokZ

Okay.. Phew!

Just send an appeal and hoping it won't take as long as it did last time I appealed something :)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Okay.. Phew!

Just send an appeal and hoping it won't take as long as it did last time I appealed something :)

It's on one of the house bankers in the form of 5plat coins.

As for old computers, set all the charactars and names to ToA mode.

CorNokZ

Nothing in any of the bankers.. My Appeal has been up for a couple of hours now and still no sign of a CSR

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Nothing in any of the bankers.. My Appeal has been up for a couple of hours now and still no sign of a CSR

Can also be like it has been for me and wifey , took a few days before we got the stipend and rent cash from lockbox , but not 100% sure about CM cash

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom