leaked WoW screenshots

E

eynar

Looks awesome if you ask me...gifv release now!!! :(

O

old.Dillinja

Reminds me of DAoC, this game is gonna be good. I just know it. I hope all the old DAoC guys come and play it too. If this game does not turn out to be good then I think I will give up on MMORPGs forever.

C

Cloudd_RTD

Looks decent, tho abit roundish. It frightens me. In a good way, and kinda bad. I bet it's going to flop. DAoC for the win. I will surely miss RvR. GL making something as good as RvR. I like RvR, it's fun and I like it. That's why nobody can copy it, because they come up with "new" and "better" ideas. Yeah right. I don't think so. I like RvR, and I wish for it to continue. Yeah. Can't wait for DAoC 2. Oh yes. Will be fun. Fun indeed.

Oh yes.

*koskos*

Cloudd

O

old.job

Graphics remind me of old Ninetendo games

You must have had a very tweaked N64 Chod.

Though it has to be said, much of DAOC is no better than my old N64, just higher res.

L

-Lonewolf-

Definitely moving to this game without a doubt when it comes out

I can foresee a First Cohort Guild on there as well

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by old.job
You must have had a very tweaked N64 Chod.

Though it has to be said, much of DAOC is no better than my old N64, just higher res.

My N64 was supercharged, overclocked and had nitrogen cooling :D

The graphics are hardly ground breaking in WoW but as long as it plays well I will happily buy it. Let's just hope it isn't rushed and released too early like every other MMORPG.

T

The Kingpin

I've planned to move to WoW for months now..

Bah, Blizzard just give!

O

old.Noita

Oh yes - absolutely I've been a WoW evangelist for about a year now and now starting to get a bit impatient.

Dont think it will be rushed tho... reason... its BLIZZARD innit! And fair play to em.

GIFV DAMMIT!

O

old.Isos

the best thing about blizzard is that they never rush anything, thats why almost all of their games rock.

still ages away tho, with beta being scheduel to start late this year.

but Im mostly waiting around to see how they will put up the PvP part
if PvP sounds bad im gonna start Darkfall instead
thats way more hardcore PvP:D :D

K

kinag

planning to play WoW when it goes online...

tho I can't get the screenies to work...

B

Bleri McThrust

The wait should be worth it.

With quite a few new MMORPG's comming out in the near future its hard to tell who is going to come out tops though.

You could almost map out your next few years paly time lol ... DE WOW then LoTR.

C

Cabo-

Thanks for everyone’s concern over the recently released screenshots. When a highly anticipated game such as World of Warcraft is being alpha tested, there’s always a chance that some unauthorized screenshots will find their way to the Web before going through a dev. team/PR review process. That was the case here.

Several fan sites wrote in to ask about posting the screenshots, and we appreciate their care in regards to the matter. We do ask that the fan sites refrain from posting the shots. They are not and will not be approved by Blizzard.

That said, we’d like to reiterate that World of Warcraft is deep into the alpha-testing phase, and we’re very excited about the upcoming Web-site updates we have planned. Stay tuned to Blizzard.com for more.
From Blizzard

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom