leagues

R

realm

Ok, Im new to cs and i was just wondering are league matches any diffrent from the chaos of a public server match. I mean one server i have a good team we communicate, stick together and we do good. i go to another server and its boom stick (awp) hell with everyone running in all directions heh

T

Trem

It should be alot more organised and people have set positions that they should stick to, when I play on the other hand....................

T

throdgrain

There is a world of difference :) (Except when Tremors playing :) )
Not really, but the main thing is, as Trem says, to agree where each person is going to be - particularly as CT - communicate, and stick to your plans.
I like it far more than publics to be honest .

E

ECA

The last year or so i played CS i didnt spend more than an hour a week on publics.

its like the difference between a kickaround and walking out into a stadium.

M

Mophead

Thats quite a good analogy. Generally speaking, on a public server you will get frag whores, people looking for the best kill to death ratio. If a bomb gets planted you wont see them rush the bombsite to defuse, they'll quite often sit and guard an enterance then pick the T's off as they run from the impending explosion. In a proper team game frags dont mean anything, its the number of rounds your team wins that count.

A

-adz-

You get a higher kill/death ratio on pubbies if you play like a clan match (not camping like a mofo, i mean HELPING people - a myth to 90% of public play and then if your lucky they moan at you for being a frag whore/cheat/<insert insult>).

Its always interesting to watch rushes on publics where the first person dies instantly - about half of the other rushers need to do things like "reload" even though they havent seen anyone. One day people will realise even if the first dies a group of 5 should be able to take on 1-2 without a problem.

M

Mophead

Come on Adz, you must have seen me rush - theres never anyone left for the 5 people behind :p

M

Mophead

You mean his killer attack sh33p? Do I detect a hint of jealousy here? :p

Users who are viewing this thread