League Admins

G

Gangster No:1

Righto lads / lasses

I am looking for people who are interested in being an admin for the BW league.

Here is a brief run down of the duties / commitments:

• Be available on league night (to be decided) to admin a match or two. A match will last 45mins ish. We will endeavour to post fixtures well in advance so that you will know when you are needed.
  • Fill other admin slots as needed on league night if peeps can't make it.
  • Be available when playing on the BW league servers to assist people, deal with problem players, etc. This is not a licence to kick btw - it is about making the servers a good place to play.
  • Bow down and respect ma auuuthorittaaayyyyyyyy as Head Admin for the league :E

There is a time commitment here so I need reliable peeps. Please don't apply if you think that your personal circumstances will prevent you from being available regularly. We all have lives away from RtCW so the odd night off is not an issue, all I ask is that I get a bit of notice.

Do not worry if you have no experience of admining, that can be learnt easily. What I am after are level headed, fair and reliable people.

ICQ me (number in profile) or mail me at gangster-no1@barrysworld.com if you are interested. If you have already contacted me then you are still in the running, don't worry.

Would you mind "Stickying" this plz bigb - cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread