Leage starting time

D

Delph

I know the league is waiting for 2.4 to come out, but is it also waiting for q3pr 1.31 to be released for mac classic:confused: its either wait or play on 1.30 - which i doubt people will be happy to move the point release version back and forth on the servers.

S

show

its absolutely impossible for us to set the league servers as 1.30 im afraid.

due to the fact that id have been suggesting that there is no planned release of the mac classic version i doubt we could postpone for it either.

S

show

heh
there is absolutely no point in delaying a league for a date that is completely un estimated if you get meh.
If we have no idea what the mac files are coming then we should not plan to make allowances for them.
If we didnt know that 2.4 was extremely close and hadnt been assured of a jan/feb release date then we would of started without it.

D

Delph

its just that i so love telling people they can't play while waiting for a patch... just because its a mac doesn't mean they're not fer fun.

pfft.

btb: rumours re non-release? apparently beta 4 of it is out now :)... for mac classic

O

old.bevy

Hey tron this is the 1980's you cant say things like that

admin please ban him:D

*ISS*Bevy{i am the bevy please drink from my lake of gin}:puke:

S

show

heheh well tbh mate
if your going to use redundant machines along with redundant software you can bloody well get out!
:p

not our fault you have a shite OS dont see why we should have to hang around while DKM Shee7 waits for his sinclair spectrum 48k 1.31 patch

O

old.T120N

My Nokia is still version 1.30 but it will be out next week i've spoke to Carmack..

O

old.bevy

Dont encourage him shoW he already thinks he's rick mail:D

and anyway, u aint got a nokia tron. You've got a big fook off pay as u go house brick. lol

laters*ISS*Bevy{i am the bevy please drink from my lake of gin} :puke:

D

Delph

oim if you gonna start on macs i'm gonna have to start doing some serious damage, possibly with a shotgun.

O

old.Sh337

Originally posted by ShoW
heheh well tbh mate
if your going to use redundant machines along with redundant software you can bloody well get out!
:p

not our fault you have a shite OS dont see why we should have to hang around while DKM Shee7 waits for his sinclair spectrum 48k 1.31 patch

Me what???? :D

Why me????

Always me!!!!!

BUAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

O

old.Sh337

Anyway

They said that the 1.31 Spectrum 48K patch is done. They'll send it to me as soon as BASF gets them the 3000 tapes needed.

O

old.Sh337

Damn

After the 2567th tape I got the following error: "R: Tape loading error"!!!! What shall I do??? :p

D

Delph

Oh Anyone who may know (because surely a league runner / BW liasion would know...) when's 2.5 coming out?

E

Excess1on

yea

you would think that a League Organiser would be informed about the release date, but i have been told just as much as any one else

B

bigfoot

It is from my experience that mod authors hardly ever inform league people of when their new mods are coming out. But the patch is out now :eek:).

O

old.BladeKiller

ouch

I have to apologize to you league organizers for this one. Dok and I released 2.5 as soon as we finished testing it; no fan fare, no announcement. Not even the rest of the dev team knew ahead of time when it would be released. We tested and then uploaded the pk3 to the download site. Within an hour of our decision it was online. We wanted to get it out as quickly as possible due to the server spam bug.

Blade

Users who are viewing this thread