LD Timer changed??

Poag

m00?
Well as anyone who has abot will say it used to be that if u didn't press any keys for a certain period of time it would eventually ld.

Now for the seond night i buffed someone else..logged off my main account pressed jump and went to sleep...expecting it to last the normal 30ish minutes and then log itself out.

Got up this morning [and yesterday morning] to find bot still logged in and stood in the pk [and not ld, could talk and interact with peeps]

This a change anyone else has noticed? or am i just lucky

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
It's a bit odd. I use 2 computers to run 2 characters a lot of the time. One always goes LD after 30 mins of inactivity, time after time. The other one always goes LD after 60 mins of inactivity, like clockwork.

So I'm really unsure how this is set.

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
one question.... did your bot still have some buffs cast on ppl ?

i've noticed that if my bot is logged in and parked, but has some buffs cast on me i don't need to touch the bot for the whole time i'm playing, but as soon as i log my main out, she has 30 mins to move else she auto-LDs

Mybuddies

Fledgling Freddie
limpit said:

i've noticed that if my bot is logged in and parked, but has some buffs cast on me i don't need to touch the bot for the whole time i'm playing, but as soon as i log my main out, she has 30 mins to move else she auto-LDs

I believe this is true.

Poag

m00?
limpit said:

when i went to sleep it did, but that person logged only 45 minutes later and then the bot only had a dex buff on itself running....so no..no external buffs running for 99% of the night

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
buffs dont make change, i have seen bott go ld after ~1 hour because not touched it even my main was full buffed from shammy.
using 2 pc:s

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
my bot just went ld after about 1hour of not moving it :<
he had buffed my whole group.

Ashash Saleem

Fledgling Freddie
i've always seen bots running at walls etc and recently i actually asked someone why and was told about the ld thing, ive had a bot for over a year and i can hand on heart say my bot has never ld'd on me at any time (exceot when my isp resets itself) weither it has buffs on itself, other people or no buffs at all, it just hasn't happened for me.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
to try stop the ld'ing i have tried leaving something heavy on the right direction key, so the bot keeps spinning, but after 60 mins, ld - like clockwork

has always happened to me, solution is to just give the bot a wiggle every now and again.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Dunno about all this, but have noticed when my bot ld's the buffs often stay up indefinately which is wierd.

ofc lds running 2 accounts on same pc is a real pain post-patch, so prolly a good thing....

Mael, 50th ment.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Buffs dropping

Had buffs dropping when my buffbot was still on. Happened a few times lately after that last patch. Just about to hit someone when i realized my buffs had gone. Seemed to happen when spells or something had been cast close to me as if it was something to do with the graphics. Thought forra while it was a new offensive debuff spell :). As you can imagine it is a real pain.

MKJ

living

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Had buffs dropping when my buffbot was still on. Happened a few times lately after that last patch. Just about to hit someone when i realized my buffs had gone. Seemed to happen when spells or something had been cast close to me as if it was something to do with the graphics. Thought forra while it was a new offensive debuff spell :). As you can imagine it is a real pain.

MKJ

all ur buffs or some of em? if some of em i got one word 4 u.. buffshearing :>

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Buffshearing?

I take it that is some form of spell? As far as i can remember all my buffs dropped when i approached a load of Hibs who were defending a room on the first gate i came across. There was an almighty bang close to me and then i noticed my buffs had dropped. But am pretty sure all my buffs had dropped. It was the 2nd time that night infact.

MKJ

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
buffshearing allright, it's a Remove Buff type in the buff specline of each primairy healer in each realm afaik. The first ones remove upto 150pt of a single stat, dex/con/str/acuity, just check the spell lines on Camelot Herald.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom