LD season?

S

Sharp Thing

iv'e gotten 3LD's in the last 10 minutes, whats up with this? it was good for a couple of weaks and now its restarting

N

NetNifty

a few days ago i also went ld twice, once in barrows which cost me a place in group and xp through death, and since i was in the echo room i culdnt exactly get back to my grave alone :( on my way back to barrows I also went ld on the plains and for some reason died and lost xp, and had no grave. I dont think a mob could have killed me, cos only mobs which arent grey on the plains are tomb raider mercs and giant skeles, and they are miles away from where i was :(

I am on NTL, and I also used ping plotter and had about 50% packetloss. Anybody know if that German company who owns the big network in Germany has gone bankrupt and closed it's servers or not?

W

Wicoa

Last night there was a massive server crash too.

But hey this is the danger of gaming online. However whilst characters are in limbo they get mullared by monsters. This isn't very good.

S

SFXman

Yeah... I am also very dissappointed! My streak of NO LDs for a few weeks was broken by two LDs over two days :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom