LD problems

Teraz

Fledgling Freddie
atm everytime i log on i am going ld nearly straight away and it has happened about 8 times, its also happpening to a couple of guildmates of mine and just wondered if its happening to anyone else.

Ripvan

Fledgling Freddie
Yep same thing is hapening to me i log on for 30 secs or so then LD:(
Also BT Broadband so could be that?

Trigs

Fledgling Freddie
Yup same here and for 2 other people in my group... We are all on BT Broadband in the same part of the country. So dunno if it has something to do with that or if its just random etc.

Maddius

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeah, managed to get my accout password back eventually, come back to the server, and after a while I go ld, or when I port it gets to the full bar and nothing happens, no word from GOA, must be only affecting some people. Also when I try to reconnect after getting booted, my patch.bin, will not load up and will just turn non-responcive.

Teraz

Fledgling Freddie
i am on bt broadband in southeast england, u reckon thats the source of the problem?

Trigs

Fledgling Freddie
Teraz said:
i am on bt broadband in southeast england, u reckon thats the source of the problem?

Aye same area as me then and my 2 other friends... So that might be the problem

Teraz

Fledgling Freddie
won't pretend i know alot about internet connections, seems odd that it only seems to be affecting daoc though

Trigs

Fledgling Freddie
Ripvan said:
Bt broadband here North east Scotland and still going ld

Then im guessing by the sounds of it, its BT broadband in general thats making Daoc play up tonight :mad:

Spudgie

Fledgling Freddie
BT Broadband in Yorkshire and connection to Servers and Homepage is borked. As is any web pages on the continent.

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah I am well pissed off, kept going ld during ML2, when we were on last few steps! Sorry to those that waited for me, but now you know, it was the BB connection :/

Trigs

Fledgling Freddie
FYI my connection is now working again... Try yours out. Seems they have solved the problem *Crosses Fingers**

Talim

Fledgling Freddie
Yep Me Too

I have a BT Yahoo BB and an ISDN line both BT - both same problem :mad:

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
If you get pingplotter you can trace the problem. I traced it down to opentransit, specifically the connection between London and Paris.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom