Lazy classic server question

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
So classic servers - ive never played on em.

So no one uses buff bots, or DI bots, so you can just get templated and out there whatever realm?

Do people have any bots at all?

Arnt reasonable templates harder to put together there, having to rely on DS and rarer laby drops?

And weapon wise what to meleers use, doesnt it end up with every using Zen and Zim?

What goes on these weird and wonderful servers?

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Did not seee many people with bb back when i played on,most people also just use Labby otd's/crafted armor and champ weapon / dragon weapon.

Dragon armor was also popular but not sure how hard it is to get nowadays.

ileks

Part of the furniture
Well i rolled there about a week ago and was worried about templates etc. Darkspire stuff as it turns out is very cheap. Got a full set of DS leather gear to level/quest in for about 600g. Market explorer prices are actually quite high, however as has been said most of what you use should come from a quest/laby OTD/BP item. With the Laby quests and dragon quests giving so much cash i should be able to buy everything i need.

/Region is always spammed with dragon raids taking place, so i expect that would be a good way to make some cash.

As for buffbots, i havent seen any around. I guess some roll them for PvE, but you cant use them in rvr.

Remember, no MLs and arti levels is great as well :)

aika

Part of the furniture
ppl just use buffpots or roll chars with selfbuffs basically :) it quite suits my casual way of playing daoc atm, dont have second acc etc :)

and many ppl run with rogs on us classic

Malogrin

Loyal Freddie
So no one uses buff bots, or DI bots, so you can just get templated and out there whatever realm?

Yes

Do people have any bots at all?

No

Arnt reasonable templates harder to put together there, having to rely on DS and rarer laby drops?

Classic templates lacks utility , but no , you wont have problem with template creating. Otd Labby drops , DS , champ weaps , crafted , dragonslayer armors/weapons and dragon drops , are the main used item in templates.

And weapon wise what to meleers use, doesnt it end up with every using Zen and Zim?

Mostly champ weapons , or some weaps with 125 dot proc...
You might see Zen at stealthers, its a rare drop.

What goes on these weird and wonderful servers?

Lots of fun and action :p

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
I seen some that place a BB in a close by keep or tower or haveing a DI bot stuck to there arse when running around, but its not that common... maybe thise people with DI bots becomes faster prime targets to every archer/caster/assassin.. well everyone out of contempt, I dont know.

Seanpaul

Loyal Freddie
i feel filthy as i just rolled a sorc on alb/gareth, level 33 now purely from leveling in the battlegrounds.
nice to go to thidranki and run in an 8man pug (sorc sorc friar scout 4x heretics) wearing the level 10 fearless armour and rock everyone. better pop than dyvet atm there alone. cant wait till 50 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom